Dr. Trevor Tennant is a Chiropractor practicing in Clinton, IA. Dr. Tennant specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Tennant seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Trevor Frank Tennant D.C.'s Practice location
Clinton, IA 52732Get Direction
CLINTON, IA 52732Get Direction
Dr. Trevor Frank Tennant D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Robert Stephen Picchiotti DC1320 11th St. NW Clinton IA 52732
- Dr. Teresa Louise Janowski DC340 Washington St Prophetstown IL 61277
- Dr. Edvard Lc Gerega DC1013 4th Street Fulton IL 61252
- Dr. Brittany Marie Lichty D.C.1320 11th St. NW Clinton IA 52732
- Dr. Gail Lynn Carmichael D.C.910 6th Ave De Witt IA 52742
- Dr. Jacob Andrew Cram D.C.602 12th St De Witt IA 52742