Dr. Robert N Raju M.D.
Oncologist | Medical Oncology3120 Governors Place Blvd Dayton OH, 45409
Dr. Robert Raju is an oncologist practicing in Dayton, OH. Dr. Raju specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Raju manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India 1972
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- A case of valvular pneumothorax.
- Dermoid bladder.
- Phase II trial of talabostat and docetaxel in advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
- ViVACCy--a drug schedule based on G2 blockade and prolonged infusion of multiple tubulin-binding agents. A pilot study.
- Pseudo-Gaucher cells in the bone marrow of a patient with Hodgkin's disease.
- Chemoendocrine therapy vs chemotherapy alone for advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women: preliminary report of a randomized study.
- Treatment of six cases of mesothelioma with doxorubicin and cisplatin.
- Bronx-Lebanon Hosp Ctr, Medical Oncology; Bronx-Lebanon Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine; St Lukes Hosp Newburgh, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Robert N Raju M.D.'s Practice location
Dayton, OH 45409Get Direction
DAYTON, OH 45458Get Direction
Dr. Robert N Raju M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Raju
- Christmas Comes Early for This Mom with Ovarian Cancer
The holidays are a special time of the year to be with family and to give back to the community. The winter season encompasses many holidays and traditions, and can therefore be a time of year where people from all backgrounds cherish loved ones and take time to reflect.But the holiday season can...
- Ovarian Cancer: What You Should Know About Chemotherapy
There’s no better way of putting it: Cancer sucks. The chemotherapy that people take to treat their cancers often ends up making them feel more miserable than the cancer itself was doing before treatment started. People often walk out of chemotherapy feeling broken down, miserable, and sick to...
- Olympian Shannon Miller Teams Up with TESARO to Raise Awareness for Ovarian Cancer
Many may know Shannon Miller was an Olympic champion in the 90s, but many don't know that she is also an ovarian cancer survivor. While she was crucial to the American Olympic Team, she is now teaming up with TESARO to spread awareness and support for the ovarian cancer community.More about Shannon...
- What Is the Life Expectancy for Bladder Cancer?
What is a bladder?The bladder can be described as a hollow organ, which is located next to the kidneys. The bladder functions by collecting all the urine coming from the kidneys through the ureter. It then stores the urine until it is removed from the body.Having a bladder cancer causes an...
- What Is a Thyroid Biopsy?
In a thyroid biopsy, a small tissue sample of your thyroid gland is removed and then examined under a microscope to test for an infection, cancer cells, and other thyroid disorders. The thyroid is a small gland located in lower part of the neck, just below the larynx. The gland's main function is...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer is one of the most common cancers in the world. It is a leading cause of cancer death in men and women worldwide. Lung cancer defies classification as a single disease affecting just one organ. The warning signs and painful symptoms represent major systemic disorders in different parts...
- Dr. Malek Mohamad Safa M.D.3533 Southern Blvd Dayton OH 45429
- Dr. Jules Neil Sherman DO324 Wilmington Ave Dayton OH 45420
- Dr. Geetika Kumar M.D.4100 W 3rd St Dayton OH 45428
- Dr. Leanne S Budde M.D.670 N Broadway St Lebanon OH 45036
- Dr. Brandon J Cutler DO2200 Berquist Drive Lackland TX 78236
- Dr. Shabana J Dewani MD2222 Philadelphia Dr Dayton OH 45406