Dr. Imelda S Carlos MD FAAP
Pediatrician511 Thornhill Dr Suite F Carol Stream IL, 60188
Dr. Imelda Carlos is a pediatrician practicing in Carol Stream, IL. Dr. Carlos is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Carlos diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Carlos can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Birth Defects
- Advocate Christ Med Ctr, Pediatrics; St Agnes Hosp, Pediatrics
- Saint Agnes Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center Program
Dr. Imelda S Carlos MD FAAP's Practice location
Carol Stream, IL 60188Get Direction
Dr. Imelda S Carlos MD FAAP's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Carlos
- Fast Weight Gain in Infants Predicts Obesity in Their Future
“Babies who gain weight quickly within the first two years have a high risk of childhood obesity," says a new study published in the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Infants who gain weight after 6-12 months are more likely to be obese when they are 5-years-old to 10-years-old....
- What Are the Factors that Contribute to Autism?
The causes of autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are still unclear. Even though research shows that genetic factors are predominate, they are not the one and only cause. In fact, it’s much more likely that there are multiple causes rather than just one.1. Genetic FactorsThere are multiple studies...
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- Tips on How to Help Teens With Autism Find a Job
As your child grows into teenagehood, it is quite normal to worry about their future and career. However, with the many opportunities available for children with autism, there is really no cause for worrying. Today’s parent would rather have their child get used to normal study and work rather...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- Dr. Luis F. Santiago MD5533 Cermak Road Cicero Illinois 60804
- Dr. Mohammad Mahmud Khan MD661 Graceland Ave Des Plaines IL 60016
- Dr. Carol T. Burkhart M.D.3295 N Arlington Heights Rd Arlington Heights Illinois 60004
- Arvind K. Shukla M.B.B.S.900 Jorie Blvd Oak Brook Illinois 60523
- Dr. Suresh Havalad M.D.1775 Dempster Street Park Ridge Illinois 60068
- Dr. Shanti Nair MD2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153