Dr. Adey Tsegaye M.D.
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine4422 3rd Ave St. Barnabas Hospita Bronx NY, 10457
Dr. Adey Tsegaye practices Sleep Medicine in Bronx, NY. Dr. Tsegaye studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease- 2006
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Sleep Medicine- 2009
- MemberNorth Shore-LIJ Medical Group
- Beth Israel Medical Center, New York
Dr. Adey Tsegaye M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Adey Tsegaye M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tsegaye
- It’s Never Too Late: Woman Lost 250 Pounds After Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea and Diabetes
Clocking at over 405 pounds, Elle Goodall needed to change her habits. After being diagnosed with diabetes mellitus at age 26, doctors warned her that she would not live past her 40s due to obesity. Instead of slumping into depression, she decided to make herself feel better.Changing Her Diet Plan...
- Is There a Link Between Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Speech?
Many patients experience issues in speech when diagnosed with sleep apnea. The altered speech function in OSA has led researchers to believe that there is an underlying link between obstructive sleep apnea and a speech disorder. It has been seen in both children and adults, especially if they have...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Can My Sleeping Habits Influence the Development of Migraines?
Our grandmothers and parents used to insist on a sound sleep of 8 hours in the night. But with the changed lifestyle, use of computers, mobile phones and technology increasingly being used, our sleeping patterns and the duration has changed drastically.Many of the younger generation have opted for...
- Is Restless Legs Syndrome Chronic?
Restless legs syndrome is not chronic. RLS is a neurological movement disorder of the limbs. It is usually associated with sleep disruptions. Patients with RLS will usually report strange sensations, such as an urge to move their leg. This can become very bothersome, which can lead to physical as...
- Sleep Apnea Control May Contribute to Stroke Recovery
Obstructive sleep apnea, the most common form of sleep apnea, is characterized by repetitive closure of the upper airway during sleep. This closure results in a recurrent cycle of sleep disruption and possible hypoxia. Symptoms include loud snoring, feeling unrested when you wake up, and a general...
- Dr. Jordan C. Stern M.D.65 Broadway New York New York 10006
- Mr. Daniel Barone M.D.425 E 61st St New York New York 10065
- Dr. Ofer Jacobowitz M. D.,PHD18 East 48th St New York NY 10017
- Dr. Gerald D. Suh M.D.984 N Broadway Yonkers NY 10701
- Dr. Stuart W Mccalley M.D.75 Holly Hill Ln Greenwich CT 06830
- Dr. Amanullah A Vazir MD999 Mcbride Ave Little Falls NJ 07424