Dr. Jason Daume practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Dayton, OH. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Daume treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
Ohio State University College of Medicine 2002
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Jason Thomas Daume MD's Practice location
Dayton, OH 45404Get Direction
Logan, WV 25601Get Direction
Dr. Jason Thomas Daume MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- Birth Control Patch: Pros and Cons
What is a birth control patch?The birth control patch is a safe, simple, and affordable method of birth control. It is a transdermal patch used as a method of contraception, which can be worn on the skin of the upper arm, belly, buttocks, or back. The patch is usually changed every week for three...
- Ovarian Cancer: The Cliché About Cancer That’s True
Last June, 24-year-old Dani Strumeier, a tax accountant at PwC, began to experience pain in her lower abdomen, but she brushed off going to the hospital because she knew that there would be needles there. She could not have blood drawn from her body without throwing up or passing out. Fortunately, a...
- Teen Celiac Disease Patient Starts a Kosher Gluten-Free Food Bank
Celiac disease is a type of autoimmune disease that interferes with the absorption of nutrients while also damaging the small intestines. People with this disease cannot tolerate gluten, which is a nutrient not only found in a lot of the food found in the supermarket, but also commonly used in...
- Concussions During Teen Years Increases Multiple Sclerosis Risk in Adulthood
A new study suggests that certain factors regarding the brain development of teenagers could give insight into how multiple sclerosis develops in some patients. This could be a great lesson in how to decrease the risk of MS, as well as how the disease develops in general.The StudyThe study, which...
- Are Wrinkle Fillers Effective?
Wrinkle fillers are one of the most popular alternatives to expensive facelifts. Wrinkle filler procedures only last about 30 minutes. Once the procedure is complete, an individual will be left with a fresh look that can last for months. Just think, you can get rid of those crows feet and that...
- Ms. Dora Ngwang M.D.ONE CHILDREN'S PLAZA DAYTON OH 45404
- Dr. Jacquelyn W Morillo-delerme M.D.1 CHILDRENS PLZ DAYTON OH 45404
- Dr. Mark R Hofeldt MD1 Childrens Plz Dayton OH 45404
- Dr. Thomas A Taghon D.O.ONE CHILDREN'S PLAZA DAYTON OH 45404
- Jacquelyn Morillo DelermeOne Childrens Plaza Dayton Ohio 45404-1873
- Dr. Kristen Ottilie Spisak MDONE CHILDREN'S PLAZA DAYTON OH 45404