Dr. Dale Tidaback is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Dayton, OH. Dr. Tidaback provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Tidaback discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Dr. Dale Roger Tidaback MD, MPH's Practice location
Dayton, OH 45433Get Direction
Dr. Dale Roger Tidaback MD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
- How Do I Protect Myself from Spring Allergies?
Pollen grains from flowers are the main cause for spring allergies. When pollen enters an individual's nasal cavities, particularly in those who are allergic to them, it stimulates the immune system to react in an allergic response. Antibodies produced by the immune system start attacking the...
- How Are the Treatment Options for Leukemia Managed?
Leukemia is a group of different cancers of the blood. Unlike other types of cancers, leukemia has the unique feature of not having a detectable tumor or malignant mass, which is typical of other types of cancer. In leukemia, the cancer cells are found in the blood and bone marrow. The abnormally...
- Advancements in Lymphedema Surgery After Breast Cancer
Until now, many were relatively unaware that it is possible to treat severe cases of lymphedema with surgery, and the results are shown to be quite effective.What is lymphedema?Lymphedema is a chronic condition that is characterized by discomfort that results from lymph fluid collecting around where...
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- 5 Tips on Living with Lactose Intolerance
Although food allergies and food intolerance result in symptoms that are alike, they are different causes. You could be suffering from either of the conditions if after consuming dairy you have gas, diarrhea, bloating, or nausea.The majority of animals that consume milk when they are young naturally...
- How Can Laparoscopic Surgery Treat My Hernia?
Our human bodies are a complex network of nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and visceral organs. While our skin is the outermost layer holding everything together, on the inside it is the network of strong muscle fiber that holds all our internal organs in place.A hernia occurs when there is a weak...
- Dr. William Edward Nelson M.D.4881 SUGAR MAPLE DR WRIGHT PATTERSON AFB OH 45433
- Salvatore Pelligra Other2325 5TH STREET WRIGHT PATTERSON AFB OH 45433
- Dr. Nevine Mahmoud MD1010 WOODMAN DR DAYTON OH 45432
- Dr. Grant C Shirley MD2222 Philadelphia Dr Dayton OH 45406
- Dr. Robin Dodge MD3535 Salem Ave Dayton OH 45406
- Dr. Paul Puchta M.D.4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433