Dr. John Anthony Thesing M.D. is a top Doctor in Overland Park, KS.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. John Anthony Thesing M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. John Anthony Thesing M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. John Anthony Thesing M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Overland Park, KS, Dr. John Anthony Thesing M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Miami Sch of Med, Miami Fl 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Kansas City Super Doctors 2010
- Oh State Univ Hosp, Gastroenterology; Oh State Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology, Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, OH 1987
- Ohio State University Hospital
Dr. John Anthony Thesing M.D.'s Practice location
Overland Park, KS 66212Get Direction
Overland Park, KS 66212Get Direction
Dr. John Anthony Thesing M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thesing
- What Is Indigestion? Get the Facts
Indigestion, also known as heartburn, is a common term used to describe the discomfort or pain felt in the upper abdomen just below the ribs. It is not a disease. It is merely a symptom and it can be just another symptom of many digestive problems. The main complaint of those who experience...
- Woman with Lupus Graduates Cum Laude
In Manila, struggling with a serious illness didn’t stop one girl from achieving her dreams of finishing her studies. Not only did she finish her studies but also passed with flying colors. Here is the story of Tiffany Uy.In 2010, Tiffany Uy was diagnosed with erythematosus systematic lupus. This...
- Ear Infection: What Is Otitis Interna?
Before learning about otitis interna, let us review the basic anatomy of the internal ear to understand the topic easily.What causes ear infections?The occurrence of ear infections happens due to viral or bacterial infections that affect the middle ear. It is mostly the sections of the ear behind...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Nalini G Premsingh M.D.1601 Meadowlark Ln Kansas City KS 66102
- Mr. Stephen Douglas Malley M.D.5820 Lamar Ave Mission KS 66202
- Dr. John David Kriet MD3901 RAINBOW BLVD KANSAS CITY KS 66160
- Dr. Joseph Tauber M.D.4400 Broadway St Kansas City MO 64111
- Dr. Carlo C Jurani M.D.8901 W 74th St Overland Park KS 66204
- Dr. Linda J Crouse MD2521 Glenn Hendren Dr Liberty MO 64068