Dr. Omar T Atiq M.D.
Doctor7200 S Hazel St Pine Bluff AR, 71603
Dr. Omar T Atiq M.D. is a top Doctor in Pine Bluff, AR. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Omar T Atiq M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Omar T Atiq M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Omar T Atiq M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Pine Bluff, AR, Dr. Omar T Atiq M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Khyber Med Coll, Univ of Peshawar, Peshawar, Pakistan 1983
UNIV OF PESHAWAR 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Non-surgical treatment for liver metastases.
- Treatment of unresectable primary liver cancer with intrahepatic fluorodeoxyuridine and mitomycin C through an implantable pump.
- FAMTX versus etoposide, doxorubicin, and cisplatin: a random assignment trial in gastric cancer.
- Therapy of upper gastrointestinal tract cancers.
- Prostate Cancer
- Chronic Pain
- Throat Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Bone Cancer
- Oral Cancer
Dr. Omar T Atiq M.D.'s Practice location
Pine Bluff, AR 71603Get Direction
Dr. Omar T Atiq M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Atiq
- What Are the Health Benefits of Dandelion?
Common dandelions are often perceived as weeds. Their scientific name is taraxacum officinale, and they belong to the same family as sunflowers. Dandelions are actually perennial yellow flowers that open when the sun is bright in the morning, and close when the sun hides behind clouds in gloomy...
- Second Opinions for Multiple Sclerosis: When Are They Advisable?
The decision of whether or not to seek out a second opinion during medical procedures or diagnoses is often uncertain, and many struggle to understand when or how to get one. It is important to follow these guidelines for attaining expertise from an multiple sclerosis specialist, while still...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Steven Howard Wright M.D.1614 W. 42nd Avenue Pine Bluff Arkansas 71603
- Dr. Ruston Pierce M.D.1702 W 42nd Ave Pine Bluff AR 71603
- Dr. Robbie Ray Atkinson DDS MD1801 W 40th St Pine Bluff AR 71603
- Dr. Lee A Forestiere M. D.1609 W 40th Ave Pine Bluff AR 71603
- Dr. Adil Imran M.D.3801 Camden Rd Pine Bluff AR 71603
- Dr. Soren C Louvring M.D.4010 S Mulberry St Pine Bluff AR 71603