Dr. Julie L Wei M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (Pediatric) | Pediatric Otolaryngology2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO, 64108
Dr. Julie Wei practices Pediatric Otolaryngology in Kansas City, MO. Pediatric otolaryngologists are primarily concerned with medical and surgical treatment of ear, nose, and throat diseases in children. Services that Dr. Wei provides include the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose, and throat disorders, and head and neck diseases; surgery of the head and neck, including before and after-surgery care; consultation with other doctors when ear, nose, or throat diseases are detected; and assistance in the identification of communication disorders in children.
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hemangioma of the tympanic membrane.
- Tracheal agenesis with anomalies found in both VACTERL and TACRD associations.
- Intra-thyroid thyroglossal duct cyst as a differential diagnosis of thyroid nodule.
- Serum steroid hormonal profiles by reversed-phase liquid chromatography in patients with 17-hydroxylase deficiency and in an affected family.
- [Pulmonary hydatid cyst].
- Cervical lipoblastoma: an uncommon diagnosis of neck mass.
- Treatment of pediatric suppurative mastoiditis: is peripherally inserted central catheter (PICC) antibiotic therapy necessary?
- Primary head and neck Langerhans cell histiocytosis in children.
- Improved behavior and sleep after adenotonsillectomy in children with sleep-disordered breathing.
- Improved transmission performance of adaptively modulated optical OFDM signals over directly modulated DFB laser-based IMDD links using adaptive cyclic prefix.
- Transmission performance of adaptively modulated optical OFDM modems using subcarrier modulation over SMF IMDD links for access and metropolitan area networks.
- Colourless adaptively modulated optical OFDM transmitters using SOAs as intensity modulators.
- Improved behavior and sleep after adenotonsillectomy in children with sleep-disordered breathing: long-term follow-up.
- Hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia/avastin.
- Experimental demonstration of a record high 11.25Gb/s real-time optical OFDM transceiver supporting 25km SMF end-to-end transmission in simple IMDD systems.
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Otolaryngology
Dr. Julie L Wei M.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
ORLANDO, FL 32806Get Direction
Dr. Julie L Wei M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wei
- How to Prepare for an Adenoidectomy
Adenoidectomy is an operation performed to remove one's adenoids. Most of the time, adenoidectomy is done to children. Although rare, the procedure can be done to adults as well. When do adenoids need to be removed?Due to bacteria, viruses, or allergic reactions, your child might have enlarged...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- What Causes Sinusitis?
When one or more paired sinuses or air cavities within the facial bones and forehead become infected and inflamed, excessive mucus blocks the airways, creating nasal congestion, pain, and the general discomfort associated with sinusitis.There Are Many Factors That Cause Sinusitis 1. The Role Played...
- What to Expect After a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is mostly carried out as an outpatient operation, where the patient is allowed to go home on the same day after the surgery. However, a one-day hospital stay is recommended if complications occur after the operation and if the patient has a minor or complex medical...
- What Medications Treat Sinusitis?
Normally, sinusitis symptoms improve on their own over a period of seven to ten days, since your immune system can fight the infection without need for treatment.However, when the symptoms do not improve or if they become severe, medication may be required. Using medications for sinusitis are for...
- Adriane Latz Other2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Thomas Cotton M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Daniel E Bruegger M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Robert Weatherly M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Lorien Mary Paulson M.D.2401 GILLHAM RD KANSAS CITY MO 64108
- Dr. Gregory Alan Ator M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108