Dr. Manisha Balhara MD
Internist3015 3rd Ave Se Aberdeen SD, 57401
Dr. Manisha Balhara is an internist practicing in Aberdeen, SD. Dr. Balhara specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Balhara provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- Ear Wax
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Manisha Balhara MD's Practice location
Aberdeen, SD 57401Get Direction
FARGO, ND 58122Get Direction
Dr. Manisha Balhara MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Balhara
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Nail Fungus?
Fungal infections are common in hair, nails, and surfaces of the skin. Nail fungus infects toe and finger nails and is more common in toe nails when compared to fingers. Also referred to as onchomyosis, this condition may become very painful affecting the whole nail. It usually starts as a small...
- What Are Petechiae?
What Are Petechiae?Petechiae can be described as marks or blotches that normally appear on the skin and are tiny, round, and purplish or reddish in color. Petechiae are usually pinpoint-sized. Minor hemorrhage (bleeding that is localized below the skin) is the source of petechiae.Although they...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Do Women Need Additional Supplements?
Women try to include more healthy options in their diet — fruits, vegetables, healthy fats, and whole grains. Many experts still advise women to concentrate on healthier diets, rather than focusing on pills and supplements.MultivitaminsMany experts were of the opinion that multivitamin...
- Dr. Natalia Lazik MD201 South Lloyd Street Aberdeen South Dakota 57401
- Dr. Timothy Roy Waterman MD201 S Lloyd St Aberdeen SD 57401
- Dr. Kwabena A Kwakye MD201 S Lloyd St Aberdeen SD 57401
- Dr. Ronald Douglas Rovang M.D.201 S Lloyd St Aberdeen SD 57401
- Dr. John Alexander Adams MD201 S Lloyd St Aberdeen SD 57401
- Dr. Samuel Maina Nyamu MD3015 3rd Ave Se Aberdeen SD 57401