Mr. Stanley H. Block MD
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy40 Candace St Providence RI, 02908
Dr. Stanley Block practices Allergy and Immunology care in Providence, RI. Dr. Block specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Block provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Yale School of Medicine 1966
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
- Bridgeport Hospital/Yale University Program
Mr. Stanley H. Block MD's Practice location
Providence, RI 02908Get Direction
PROVIDENCE, RI 02905Get Direction
Mr. Stanley H. Block MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Block
- Signs You Have a Penicillin Allergy
What is Penicillin?Penicillin is known to be one of the most commonly used antibiotics that is often prescribed by doctors. Penicillin belongs to the family of antibiotics that is known as beta-lactams.What is a Penicillin Allergy?A penicillin allergy would usually occur to an individual when the...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Chicken Pox Vaccine
The chicken pox vaccine is the medicine given to people who are susceptible to the disease and hence protects one against the vaccine. This vaccine that causes the chickenpox disease is the varicella vaccine. This chicken pox vaccine is usually excavated from a weak virus. This weak virus is...
- Are Allergy Shots Effective?
What is Allergy Shot?An allergy shot, or allergen immunotherapy, is a method in which small amounts of allergens are introduced to the body to stimulate the immune system against a specific allergen, without causing a full allergic reaction. This allows the body to get used to the specific allergen...
- Can My Diet Influence Eczema Flare-Ups?
There are a number of triggers that can cause eczema flare-ups. Most patients will identify these on their own and possibly take steps to avoid them. However, whether diet can cause eczema flare-ups is still a bone of contention.For a long time, it had been held as an unprofessional myth or...
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- Can Asthma Develop in Adulthood?
In the not-so-distant past, researchers believed that asthma was a condition that always developed during childhood, and one that merely worsened in later adulthood. That theory has since been proven wrong, as asthma has begun to affect problem-free individuals in their thirties and later adult...
- Mr. Donald E Klein MD95 Pitman St Providence RI 02906
- Dr. Darren Hirsch M.D.593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Naba Sharif Other593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Anthony Raymond Ricci M.D.63 Cedar Ave East Greenwich RI 02818
- Dr. Russell Anthony Settipane MD95 Pitman St Providence RI 02906
- Dr. Barrie Weisman M.D.1056 Hope St Providence RI 02906