Dr. Kathleen Yanelli Moen M.D.
Orthopedist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery1101 Madison St Suite 800 Seattle WA, 98104
Dr. Kathleen Moen is a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Moen specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system in children. As a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Moen tends to childrens bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Pediatric orthopaedic surgeons can treat newborns to teenagers. Some conditions Dr. Moen treats include gait abnormalities like limping, limp and spine deformities, broken bones and bone and joint infections.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ma Med Sch- Worcester Ma 1992
University of Massachusetts / Worcester Campus 1992
University Of Massachusetts Medical School 1992
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Back Pain
- Birth Defects
- Broken Ankle
- Abnormal Gait
- Univ Of Tn Coll Of Med, Pediatrics Orthopedics; Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Tennessee Program
Dr. Kathleen Yanelli Moen M.D.'s Practice location
Seattle, WA 98104Get Direction
Lebanon, NH 03756Get Direction
Dr. Kathleen Yanelli Moen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moen
- Muscular Dystrophy in Children
Muscular dystrophy or MD is a genetic disorder that stops the body from producing enough proteins to develop the muscles and keep them healthy. This fault in the genetic structure slowly weakens the body as the person ages. It is really heartbreaking to hear a parent say, “My child has muscular...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- Dr. Carol A Mowery MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Mark C. Dales MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Michael Jay Goldberg M.D.4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Suzanne Elise Steinman M.D.4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Klane K White MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Mark Leland Miller MD1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195