Dr. Martin Becker is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Westwood, MA. Dr. Becker specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1960
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Hltheast Tch Hp-Allentown Hp, Plastic Surgery; Union Mem Hosp, General Surgery; Albany Med Ctr Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Martin D Becker M.D.'s Practice location
Westwood, MA 02090Get Direction
Dr. Martin D Becker M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Specialist Performs Plastic Surgery?
What Is Plastic Surgery?Plastic surgery is a type of surgical process performed with the aim of reconstructing or changing a part of an individual’s body. The scope of this surgery covers the following:...
- What Is The Difference Between A Cosmetic Surgeon And A Plastic Surgeon?
Cosmetic Surgeon vs. Plastic SurgeonA cosmetic surgeon is a person who has trained and specialized in cosmetic surgery which involves the art of using techniques of medicine and surgery to enhance a person’s looks and appearance.A plastic surgeon, on the other hand, is a specialist involved in...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Septoplasty
The Septum is the bone and cartilage that divides the nose into two different nostrils. The two nostrils are normally of equal size. However, when the septum moves towards one side of the nose making one smaller or larger than the other, the condition is referred to as deviated septum. There are...
- Does Ultherapy Really Tighten Skin?
What is it?Ultherapy is the only FDA approved non-surgical procedure done to lift the skin of the neck, chins and brow. It is not a surgery; it is not an injection or laser. It is an ultrasound therapy. This technique uses ultrasound to guide the clinician to the directed are of the skin where they...
- Kenneth A. Marshall125 Coolidge Avenue Watertown Massachusetts 02472
- Dr. Theo Gerstle MD1760 Nicholasville Road Lexington Kentucky 40503
- Dr. Curtis L. Cetrulo Jr. MD1450 San Pablo Street Los Angeles CA 90033
- Leonard Miller M.D.1 Brookline Pl Brookline Massachusetts 02445
- Dr. William Numa M.D.38 Newbury Street Boston Massachusetts 02118
- Dr. Wayne Stadelmann MD248 Pleasant Street Concord Massachusetts 03301