Dr. Sally Tarbell is a psychologist practicing in Aurora, CO. Dr. Tarbell specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Tarbell evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Tarbell because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Sally Tarbell PHD's Practice location
Aurora, CO 80045Get Direction
Dr. Sally Tarbell PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- Psychotherapy for Multiple Personality Disorder
Multiple personality disorder or currently known as dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a condition where an individual is characterized by two or more personalities. These personalities are distinct and are sometimes called alters. Alters might have different characteristics from the person...
- X Factor Star Susan Boyle on Asperger's Diagnosis
In 2012, Scottish singer Susan Boyle was diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome (AS). Before her diagnosis, Susan’s team believed that her ‘unpredictable’ and ‘eccentric’ behavior was due to her being a diva and hot-headed. They considered that she acted the way she did because she was...
- Adolescents with Autism Need Better Access to Sex Education
Romance and intimacy are parts of life, and have been scientifically proven to add to emotional security and good mental health. When someone desires a relationship but isn't able to attain one, a common effect is depression, loneliness, a lessened feeling of self-worth, and feelings of isolation...
- The Types of Procrastinators – Which Type Are You?
Are you the rare one? The one who does not put things off to the last minute? The one who does not procrastinate? I guess not! You would not be reading this if you are that rare person. It is very likely that you procrastinate just like me. Don’t we all do it?...
- Autism: How to Handle a Child Running Away from School
As many know, children with autism spectrum disorder are prone to wandering behaviors, leading to a constant worry for many parents. These worries came true recently when a child ran away from school in East Harlem. While these dangers are always present, there are certain precautions both parents...
- Dr. Susan Heitler PH.D.4500 East 9th Avenue Denver Colorado 80220
- H. Joan Laub6402 S. Quebec St. Centennial CO 80111
- Amber Williamson3401 Quebec St Denver Colorado 80207
- Dr. Monique Marie Germone PH.D.3142 Vista Way Oceanside CA 92056
- Dr. Linda Tobey PHD1370 Pennsylvania St Denver CO 80203
- Dr. Michael Ross Greher PH.D.12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045