Dr. Greenberg is well-known for his expertise in the field of cosmetic plastic surgery and is frequently interviewed for his knowledge on the latest cosmetic surgery techniques. He has appeared on CBS, ...
Education and Training
New York Hospital-Cornell University Medical Center Surgical Training
University of Pennsylvania Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation / Lift / Reduction
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Reduction
- Face Lift
- Eyelid Lift
- Rhinoplasty (nose Jobs)
- Otoplasty (ear Surgery)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Forehead Lift
- Chin & Cheek Implants
- Fat Transfers
- Lip Augmentation
- Cheek Augmentation
- Body Contouring
- Tummy Tuck (abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Injectable Dermal Fillers
- University of Pennsylvania Plastic and Reconstructive surgery
Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg M.D., F.A.C.S.'s Practice location
Woodbury, NY 11797Get Direction
WOODBURY, NY 11797Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg M.D., F.A.C.S. | Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg M.D., F.A.C.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Greenberg
- How is Laser Skin Resurfacing Useful?
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure that removes layers of the skin, and allows new skin to take its place. The new skin is supposed to look more youthful. In this technique, a short pulsating stream of laser is focused on the uneven skin. It is also known by other names including laser peel,...
- Botox May Take Away Your Facial Expressions
People who receive Botox injections eliminate the ability to have clear facial expressions, according to a new study published in, Social Psychological and Personality Science. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Botulinum Toxin Type injection was the most common form...
- Thinking About Getting a Nose Job? Here is What You Need to Know
What is it? Rhinoplasty, commonly known as a nose job, is a surgical procedure done to reshape the nose to improve its appearance. This is a cosmetic surgery done for people who are unhappy with the way their nose looks, or to correct certain deformities which resulted from injuries to their nose...
- What Specialist Performs Plastic Surgery?
What Is Plastic Surgery?Plastic surgery is a type of surgical process performed with the aim of reconstructing or changing a part of an individual’s body. The scope of this surgery covers the following:...
- Are There Risks to Plastic Surgery?
Few things in the medical procedures world are risk free. If you factor in human error, bad judgment on the side of the patient and the surgeon, you get potentially bad results that could result in someone regretting the decisions made.Plastic surgery is not risk free. It carries its own risks and...
- Do You Need Future Breast Augmentations After Having One?
A study done by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons in the year 2007 suggested that breast augmentation was the most common surgery in America. Evidently, 347,524 women underwent the procedure in that year alone.This increase in cases of breast augmentation has mostly been due to the undeniable...
- Dr. Anke Ott Young M.D.999 Franklin Ave Garden City NY 11530
- Mr. James Murphy Sheridan M.D.895 West Jericho Tpke. Smithtown NY 11787
- Dr. Dennis Barek MD29 Wensley Drive Great Neck New York 11021
- Dr. Robert D. Goldstein M.D.2425 Eastchester Road Bronx New York 10469
- Dr. Michael Christy M.D.22 South Green Street Baltimore Maryland 21201
- Dr. Yoel A. Rojas M.D.999 Franklin Ave Garden City New York 11530