Dr. Greenberg is well-known for his expertise in the field of cosmetic plastic surgery and is frequently interviewed for his knowledge on the latest cosmetic surgery techniques. He has appeared on CBS, ...
Education and Training
New York Hospital-Cornell University Medical Center Surgical Training
University of Pennsylvania Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation / Lift / Reduction
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Reduction
- Face Lift
- Eyelid Lift
- Rhinoplasty (nose Jobs)
- Otoplasty (ear Surgery)
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Forehead Lift
- Chin & Cheek Implants
- Fat Transfers
- Lip Augmentation
- Cheek Augmentation
- Body Contouring
- Tummy Tuck (abdominoplasty)
- Upper Arm Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Injectable Dermal Fillers
- University of Pennsylvania Plastic and Reconstructive surgery
Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg M.D., F.A.C.S.'s Practice location
Woodbury, NY 11797Get Direction
WOODBURY, NY 11797Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg M.D., F.A.C.S. | Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg M.D., F.A.C.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Greenberg
- What Are the Different Types of Plastic Surgeries?
What is plastic surgery?Plastic surgery refers to a medical procedure performed to alter the structure of a human body. In most cases, plastic surgery is performed with the objective to improve a specific structure or functioning of the body.Plastic surgery mainly involves the reconstruction,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Septoplasty
The septum is the bone and cartilage that divides the nose into two different nostrils. The two nostrils are normally of equal size. However, when the septum moves towards one side of the nose making one smaller or larger than the other, the condition is referred to as deviated septum. There are...
- How to Prepare Before Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is performed to alter the appearance of a human body. It is performed by professional surgeons to achieve the desired look or figure. Each patient will have their own idea about how they should look after undergoing plastic surgery.There are different types of plastic surgeries...
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- What to Expect After a Plastic Surgery
A Brief Introduction to Plastic SurgeryPlastic surgery involves the surgical alteration of one’s body to make it into a different shape or size according to what you may desire. It is a delicate procedure that should be done by qualified surgeons and should be done only when necessary, although...
- What You Need to Know About Liposuction
What is it?Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery done to remove the excess fat in specific areas of the body. It is a common and well known surgery which had been done throughout the world for decades.This surgery can be done in both males and females. Liposuction removes excess fat over the thighs,...
- Dr. Anke Ott Young M.D.999 Franklin Ave Garden City NY 11530
- Mr. James Murphy Sheridan M.D.895 West Jericho Tpke. Smithtown NY 11787
- Lauren Chmielewski MD56-45 Main St Queens NY 11355
- Dr. Dennis Barek MD29 Wensley Drive Great Neck New York 11021
- Dr. Robert D. Goldstein M.D.2425 Eastchester Road Bronx New York 10469
- Dr. Michael Christy M.D.999 FRANKLIN AVE GARDEN CITY NY 11530