Dr. Laquanis Hooker is a Dentist practicing in Pope A F B, NC. Dr. Hooker specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Laquanis Shena Hooker DDS's Practice location
Pope A F B, NC 28308Get Direction
AUGUSTA, GA 30906Get Direction
Dr. Laquanis Shena Hooker DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Dr. Mariamawet D. Ambachew DDS150 Francam Dr. Fayetteville North Carolina 28311
- Dr. Kavita Saggi Ghai DDS6720 Overhills Road Spring Lake NC 28390
- Angela C Ruff D.D.S.5815 Ramsey St Fayetteville NC 28311
- Sidney Brooks DDS55 Amarillo Lane Sanford NC 27332
- Mrs. Patrice Aris Barber DDS5428 Yadkin Road Fayetteville NC 28303
- Dr. Benjamin Hunter Barkley D.D.S2935 Breezewood Ave Fayetteville NC 28303