Dr. Edward Roach is a cardiologist practicing in Saint Charles, MO. Dr. Roach specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Roach also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1962
Saint Louis University School of Medicine 1962
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- St Louis Connect Care, Internal Medicine; St Louis Connect Care, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Mercy Hospital (St Louis) Program
Dr. Edward Albert Roach M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Charles, MO 63303Get Direction
Dr. Edward Albert Roach M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Your Risk of a Heart Attack Increases While Grieving
Mourning the death of a loved one will increase the risk of heart attack in the days immediately following the death of the loved one. The risk is elevated in the month that follows the loss, according to a new study. According to the researchers, this is the first study to see whether grieving can...
- What Conditions Increase Your Risk of Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure, or congestive heart failure, is a chronic condition that indicates the inability of one’s heart to sufficiently fill with blood or distribute adequate amounts of blood to the entire body.Heart failure usually occurs in individuals with advancing age. However, anyone can develop the...
- What is Atrial Fibrillation?
Atrial fibrillation refers to irregular heart rhythm with rapid heartbeat that affect the blood flow in the body. In this condition, the irregular heartbeat starts in the upper chambers of the heart, the atria. The irregularity in the heart beat results from the problem in the electrical system of...
- What is Systemic Lupus Erythematosus?
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a chronic autoimmune disease that affects several systems of our body. SLE is also known as discoid lupus or disseminated lupus erythematosus. How common is SLE? Out of all the types of lupus, SLE is the most common form. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a very common...
- Stress Can Directly Affect a Woman's Heart
Results of a study presented in the Experimental Biology 2012 meeting in San Diego showed that coping with mental stress is harder on a woman's heart, when compared to that of men. Researcher Chester Ray, PhD, professor of medicine, and cellular and molecular physiology at Penn State's College of...
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- Dr. Toniya Singh M.D.1115 Dunn Rd St. Louis Missouri 63138
- Dr. George M. Kichura M.D.122-77 DePaul Drive Bridgeton Missouri 63044
- Dr. Antonella Quattromani M.D.1035 Bellevue Avenue St. Louis Missouri 63117
- Dr. Tshiswaka Kayembe M.D.11520 St. Charles Rock Road Bridgeton Missouri 63044
- Dr. Richard B. Whiting M.D.1027 Bellevue Avenue St. Louis Missouri 63117
- Dr. Dana P. Valencia M.D.800 West Jefferson Street Kirksville Missouri 63501