Patrick Joseph Corcoran M.D.
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology711 Cottage Grove Rd Cottage Grove Cardio Bloomfield CT, 06002
Dr. Patrick Corcoran is a cardiologist practicing in Bloomfield, CT. Dr. Corcoran specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Corcoran also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
St. George's University School of Medicine 1985
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Baystate Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Ct Hlth Ctr/J Dempsey Hos, Cardiovascular Diseases; Mount Sinai Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Baystate Medical Center/Tufts University School of Medicine Program
Patrick Joseph Corcoran M.D.'s Practice location
Bloomfield, CT 06002Get Direction
Patrick Joseph Corcoran M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Corcoran
- Lisinopril: What Are the Side Effects and Dosages of Lisinopril?
The standard dose of this medication for adults with high blood pressure is 10 mg taken by mouth once a day.The doctor may increase the dose up to a maximum of 80 mg per day depending on the requirement. For heart failures, the starting dose for adults is 5 mg per day and the dosage can be increased...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Treatment for Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation (also called AFib) is a heart arrhythmia infection. It causes sporadic electrical signals within the atria, affecting heart rate. This is referred to as rapid ventricular rate (RVR). Atrial fibrillation derives from unusual electrical impulses within the heart.Factors to consider...
- Your Stress Can Trigger Another Heart Attack
According to a new study, survivors of a heart attack who get angry easily and are stressed out will have increased chances of another heart attack. In this study, about 50% of the heart attack survivors who had very high scores for anger and stress on the psychological tests had a fatal or...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
Lupus is a chronic auto immune condition that affects many systems in one's body. Cutaneous lupus erythematosus is one type of lupus. Cutaneous lupus can be divided into three main categories:...
- Lupus Patients are at Greater Risk of Heart Disease
Lupus is an unpredictable, multi-organ disease, and in some it may have milder course characterized by skin rashes or muscular aches, while in others it may start abruptly with predominant symptoms of some serious illness. It is not uncommon for lupus patients to present with the symptoms of kidney...
- Danny Antoine Korkmaz M.D.18 Haynes Street Manchester Connecticut 06040
- Oliver Diaz M.D.653 Terriville Avenue Bristol Connecticut 6010
- John Arthur Frazier M.D.123 Maple St Bristol CT 06010
- Juyong Lee MD/PHD115 Lincoln St Framingham MA 01702
- Joseph B Sappington MD1000 Asylum Ave Hartford CT 06105
- Joyce Meng MD263 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06030