Dr. Naomi Wiens is a general surgeon practicing in Harrisburg, PA. Dr. Wiens specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Wiens provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Naomi Jean Wiens D.O.'s Practice location
Harrisburg, PA 17109Get Direction
Naomi Jean Wiens D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is mostly carried out as an outpatient operation, where the patient is allowed to go home on the same day after the surgery. However, a one-day hospital stay is recommended if complications occur after the operation and if the patient has a minor or complex medical...
- What to Expect After a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopic ProcedureA laparoscopic surgery is done to deal with abdominal organ problems. A small equipment known as the laparoscope is used to locate and identify defective abdominal organs. Small cuts or incisions are made in the abdomen and the laparoscope is inserted through the incisions,...
- What are Cataracts: Get the Facts
Cataract is the blurring of the lens part of the eye that can lead to complications in vision. Aging is the cause of the common form of cataract. It grows slowly and should symptoms develop they should not be ignored as this condition worsens with time. Congenital defects, previous eye surgery,...
- What is Gallstone Removal?
Gallstones just like other stones such as kidney stones, can be very commonly found. However, their symptoms are not very visible. Someone could be suffering from gallstones and be completely unaware. Gallstones are essentially hard, stone-like deposits present in the gallbladder, which is a...
- Abdominal Pain: Is It Appendicitis?
The abdomen is the part of your body below your chest and above the pelvic region, and any pain in this area is referred to as abdominal pain. Almost everybody would have experienced pain in the abdomen one time or another. Most causes are harmless and can be diagnosed and treated easily. However,...
- Reasons Why You Need a Gallbladder Surgery
The gallbladder is found under the liver on the right side of the abdomen. It has the shape of a pear and looks like a small sac. Your liver produces a fluid used during digestion known as bile. The gallbladder stores bile before releasing it into the small intestine. If the gallbladder is infected...
- Dr. Justin David Rosenberger D.O.875 South Arlington Avenue Harrisburg Pennsylvania 17109
- Dr. Rajeev Sharma M.D.901 RANCHO LN. STE. 250 LAS VEGAS NV 89106
- Dr. Gregory Pinkowsky M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Jerome Rudolph Lyn-sue M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Randy S Haluck MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Sandeep Gidvani M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033