Dr. Shabrin Haque, M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry300 Bewley Building Lockport NY, 14094
Dr. Shabrin Haque practices Pediatric Psychiatry in Buffalo NY. Dr. Haque specializes in evaluation of patients throughout childhood and adolescence for Mental health and Developmental disorders. She believes in integrated care of collaborating with Pediatric medicine and Pediatric Mental health to evaluate based on individual needs of patients in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. She has clinical expertise in Mood disorders, Substance Use disorders, Anxiety disorders, ADHD, Learning disorders, Developmental disorders including Autistic Spectrum Disorders and the spectrum of diagnoses related to Children and Adolesence and Young Adults. She also treats Adults with her License in training both Adults and Children. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer medication management, modes of therapy certified in Dialectical behavior therapy, Cognitive Behavioral therapy, Psychopharmacological interventions by means of collaborating with other specialities and many other means of treatment to optimize both Physical and Mental health of patients. Dr. Haque seeks to improve each patients quality of life on an individual basis.
Education and Training
State University Of New York MD 2005
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Chief Resident Albany medical Center 2004 - 2005
- Chief Medical Director Horizon Health services 2011 - 2015
- Alan Kraft Award 2004 Albany Medical Center
- award for Academic Excellence and Research 2004 Albany Medical Center Albany NY
- State University Of New York ,SUNY Buffalo NY USA
Dr. Shabrin Haque, M.D.'s Practice location
Lockport, NY 14094Get Direction
North Tonawanda, NY 14210Get Direction
Dr. Shabrin Haque, M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haque
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Dr. Balwant Nagra M.D.462 Grider Street Buffalo New York 14215
- Dr. Pamela Khurana MD531 Farber Lakes Dr Williamsville NY 14221
- Dr. Michael Robert Cummings MD2128 Elmwood Ave Buffalo NY 14207
- Dr. Michael Thomas Guppenberger M.D.5360 Genesee St Bowmansville NY 14026
- Patrick J Stein Other5627 MARTHAS VINEYARD CLARENCE CENTER NY 14032
- Dr. Ewen M. Macpherson MD3350 Main St Buffalo NY 14214