George Patides is an acupuncturist practicing in Tallahassee, FL. Dr. Patides evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Patides treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
George Patides A.P.'s Practice location
Tallahassee, FL 32308Get Direction
TALLAHASSEE, FL 32308Get Direction
George Patides A.P.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Mrs. Claudia Evangeline Sperber DIPL.AC2019 E Indianhead Dr Tallahassee FL 32301
- Mrs. Freda Gale Horne LIC. AC.1260 Cedar Center Dr Tallahassee FL 32301
- Dr. Haifa Qiao M.D.2724 Apalachee Pkwy Tallahassee FL 32301
- Elizabeth Rawls A.P., R.N.1304 E 6th Ave Tallahassee FL 32303
- Dr. Rachel Kelley AP, DOM1116 Thomasville Rd Tallahassee FL 32303
- Allyson C. Lange L.AC.104 Nw 5th Avenue Tallahassee FL 32303