Dr. William Stephen Pourcho DDS
Dentist38 S La Cumbre Rd Suite 5 Santa Barbara CA, 93105
Dr. William Pourcho is a Dentist practicing in Santa Barbara, CA. Dr. Pourcho specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. William Stephen Pourcho DDS's Practice location
Santa Barbara, CA 93105Get Direction
Dr. William Stephen Pourcho DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pourcho
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Dr. Steven N. Mascagno DDS2780 State Street Santa Barbara California 93105
- David Becker DDS2411 Bath Street Santa Barbara CA 93105
- Dr. Eva Renee Bender DDS1624 Franklin St Oakland CA 94612
- Dr. Steven Gary Johnson DDS200 N La Cumbre Rd Santa Barbara CA 93110
- Dr. Robert Berkenmeier D.D.S.1066 Eugenia Pl Carpinteria CA 93013
- Dr. Heath Michael Montgomery D.M.D.14 W Valerio St Santa Barbara CA 93101