Dr. Mia L. Norlin M.D. is a top Doctor in Chicago, IL.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Mia L. Norlin M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Mia L. Norlin M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Mia L. Norlin M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Chicago, IL, Dr. Mia L. Norlin M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Fl Coll of Med, Gainesville Fl 1997
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Colposcopy, Menopause, Ultrasound (sonogram)
- Oh State Univ Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Ohio State University Medical Center 2001
Dr. Mia L. Norlin M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60611Get Direction
Dr. Mia L. Norlin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Norlin
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of HIV?
HIV infection is an infection that is caused by the HIV virus. The virus infects and destroys the CD4+ cells in the human body hence weakening the immune system. It is transmitted from one person to another through exchange of fluids. These fluids may involve semen, vaginal fluids, blood or breast...
- Lady Gaga's New Documentary Focuses on Fibromyalgia
The pop singer Lady Gaga recently announced via Twitter that her recent documentary will discuss fibromyalgia. “I wish to raise awareness and connect people who have [fibromyalgia]…. we can all share what helps and hurts,” she stated. Lady Gaga first revealed that she struggled with the...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Gregory A Turowski M.D.9843 Gross Point Rd Skokie IL 60076
- Dr. Barry Sanford Ring M.D.2626 N Lakeview Ave Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Robert Levin MD2361 Paysphere Cir Chicago IL 60674
- Dr. Procopio Miguel Munoz MD1431 N Western Ave Chicago IL 60622
- Dr. Mohammed Murtaza Arain M.D.4121 Fairview Ave Downers Grove IL 60515
- Dr. Helen Plavnik M.D.9933 Lawler Ave Skokie IL 60077