Dr. Kurt Eckard is a Chiropractor practicing in Milford, IA. Dr. Eckard specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Eckard seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Kurt D Eckard D.C.'s Practice location
Milford, IA 51351Get Direction
Dr. Kurt D Eckard D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Megan Dubois kastner D.C.1004 21st Street Milford IA 51351
- Dr. Shanna R Clabaugh D.C.1306 18th St Spirit Lake IA 51360
- Dr. Chad Michael Niemeier D.C.222 Market Street Lake Park IA 51347
- Dr. Courtney Ann Carmichael schwartz DC1204 W 18th St Spencer IA 51301
- Dr. Lee A. Ditsworth D.C.19 Avenue C West Lake Park IA 51347
- Dr. Aaron Wade Dixon DC2704 Enterprise Ave Spirit Lake IA 51360