Dr. Terri Williams-weekes practices Pediatric Radiology in Hollywood, FL. A pediatric radiologist is an expert in the diagnosis of illnesses, injuries, and diseases of infants, children, and adolescents, using imaging techniques and equipment. Dr. Williams-weekes has expertise in selecting the best imaging techniques to diagnose medical and surgical problems. Some of those techniques include x-ray, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and nuclear medicine.
Dr. Terri Antrenase Williams-weekes M.D.'s Practice location
Hollywood, FL 33021Get Direction
ALBANY, NY 12208Get Direction
Dr. Terri Antrenase Williams-weekes M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Crucial Considerations When Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis
In the United States alone, over 1.5 million adults are living with rheumatoid arthritis. For many, living with RA means taking a bit longer to complete once-simple tasks.People with RA know that pushing too hard can result in additional joint pain and stiffness. It’s not always easy to check off...
- Young Girl Gets ‘Game Changer’ in Fight Against Cystic Fibrosis
At just one month old, Raelyn Copeland from Slidell, Louisiana was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, a hereditary disorder characterized by the accumulation of mucus in the lungs that makes it difficult to breathe properly. Her mother, Angela Spencer, immediately began to advocate, campaign, and hold...
- There's No Doubt: Active Children Have Healthy Hearts
Vigorous exercise for 30 minutes every day lowers the risk of heart disease in children, when compared to those who do not exercise. Kids who had regular, moderate exercise for 35 minutes a day had very low levels of cholesterol, triglycerides blood glucose levels, blood pressure, and a small waist...
- Walk Your Way to a Healthy Life
Walking is one of the simplest forms of exercise and does not require any equipment, other than a pair of good shoes.Julia Valentour, MS, exercise physiologist and program coordinator for the American Council on Exercise, suggests that exercise doesn't have to be hard to be very effective. If a...
- How Assistive Devices Can Help Those with Rheumatoid Arthritis
Since the chronic nature of rheumatoid arthritis is often painful, you may be curious about assistive devices. These devices make your day easier. There have been many gains in technology, allowing for new robotics, innovative solutions, and automated tasks. While we often think of these gains as an...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Uygar Teomete MD1611 Nw 12th Ave Miami FL 33136
- Dr. Michael Mcleary M.D.3501 Johnson St Hollywood FL 33021
- Dr. Mark Schwimmer M.D.3501 Johnson St Hollywood FL 33021
- Dr. Debra Lau M.D.3501 Johnson St Hollywood FL 33021
- Dr. Jared Ross Green M.D.620 Sabal Palm Rd Miami FL 33137
- Dr. Maria D'almeida Bastos M.D.1150 Nw 14th St Miami FL 33136