Dr. Anasuya Raman is a psychiatrist practicing in Evanston, WY. Dr. Raman is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Raman diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Raman may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Raman treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
- Eastern Va Med Sch, Psychiatry
Dr. Anasuya A Raman M.D.'s Practice location
Evanston, WY 82930Get Direction
WATKINS GLEN, NY 14891Get Direction
Dr. Anasuya A Raman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with Geriatric Depression
Geriatric depression is a mental and emotional disorder that affects seniors. Every stage of life has its own set of challenges and aging is no exception. In fact, significant major changes surface and occur later life, such as the death of a loved one, retirement, medical problems, and increased...
- Can ADHD Be Treated Only with Medication?
Medication alone isn’t enough. Medication for ADHD is not all about seeking the services of a doctor or physician. You need to design mechanisms you can use to tackle the challenges associated with ADHD so that you can lead a more peaceful and productive life. With the most reliable tips, you can...
- Can ADHD Occur in Adulthood?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) doesn’t just occur in children. It can also occur during adulthood. Actually, it has been estimated that about 70% of adults continue to struggle with ADHD. In other cases, adults who have never been diagnosed with ADHD during their childhood days...
- Why Do Hallucinations Happen?
IntroductionHallucinations are sensations that people perceive as real, but in reality, are only created by their mind. A person's five senses are often affected. Examples are hearing voices without anyone around or seeing images that are not real. Such symptoms are may due to mental illnesses, drug...
- What Is Venlafaxine: Uses, Side Effects, Dosage, and Interactions
Generic Name: VenlafaxineBrand Name(s): Effexor, Effexor XRIntroductionVenlafaxine belongs to the class of selective serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs), which are used for the treatment of anxiety, panic disorder, and major depressive disorder. This medication works by...
- Dr. Joseph Roniger M.D.831 State Highway 150 S Evanston WY 82930
- Dr. Carlos Emilio Garcia prieto MD831 State Highway 150 S Evanston WY 82930
- Dr. Robin Regina Ballina M.D.325 Front St Evanston WY 82930
- Dr. Julie B Maggiolo M.D.831 State Highway 150 S Evanston WY 82930
- Dr. David B Crowe MD831 State Highway 150 S Evanston WY 82930
- Dr. Patricia A.e. Verellen M.A., M.D.831 State Highway 150 S Evanston WY 82930