Dr. Sriharsha Grevich is a pediatrician practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Grevich is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Grevich diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Grevich can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Sriharsha Cherukumilli Grevich M.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92123Get Direction
SEATTLE, WA 98105Get Direction
Dr. Sriharsha Cherukumilli Grevich M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- Dehydration in Infants: What are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the body has lost more water than the amount that it has taken in. A baby’s body is made up of 75 percent of water. Every day, your baby will lose some amount of water from the body due to crying, sweating, urination, bowel movements and even with...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- Dr. Stephen Paul Seslar M.D.4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Willa Michelle Terry M.D.4800 SAND POINT WAY NE # FA215 SEATTLE WA 98105
- Dr. Yolanda Nicole Evans MD4540 SAND POINT WAY NE SEATTLE WA 98105
- Dr. Thomas W Pendergrass M.D., M.S.P.H.4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Harris P Baden Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Lenna L Liu Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105