Dr. Opeyemi Olabisi is a nephrologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Olabisi specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Olabisi most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant in Medicine Massachusetts General Hospital 2015 - 2018
- Instructor Harvard Medical School 2015 - 2018
Dr. Opeyemi A Olabisi MD, PHD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02114Get Direction
Natick, MA 01760Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Opeyemi A Olabisi MD, PHD | Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Opeyemi A Olabisi MD, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Olabisi
- Why do Kidney Stones Form in Different Sizes?
What are Kidney Stones?Kidney stones are concentrated minerals and acid salts which accumulate in the kidney or the urinary system as crystal structures or stones. They occur when our body lacks fluids required to dissolve minerals and salts present in the urine. Initially the stones will be small...
- Is There an Early Diagnosis Possible in Hyperkalemia?
The human body is made up of certain minerals, each of which has a role to play to ensure a smooth function of the body. The body is considered healthy and working to its best ability when the prescribed balance of these minerals is maintained. When these minerals are lower or higher than the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Mr. Nicolaos V. Athienites M.D.830 Oak St Brockton Massachusetts 02301
- Dr. David Harry Cahan M.D.1155 Centre St Jamaica Plain MA 02130
- Dr. Sahir Kalim MD, MMSC165 Cambridge St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Steven M Spiegel M.D.67 Union St Natick MA 01760
- Dr. Kambiz Zandi-nejad M.D.75 Francis St Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Cynthia Anne Korzelius M.D.2014 Washington St Newton Lower Falls MA 02462