Dr. Omar Jeroudi is a cardiologist practicing in HOUSTON, TX. Dr. Jeroudi specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Jeroudi also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Dr. Omar Mohamed Jeroudi MD's Practice location
HOUSTON, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Omar Mohamed Jeroudi MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Do High Cholesterol Levels Affect the Heart?
How Do High Cholesterol Levels Affect the Heart?Cholesterol is not that bad for our body – it has several important functions and is needed in moderate amounts. This compound is required to make new cells in the body, protect neurons, and also produce hormones. But when the amount of cholesterol...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Stem Cell Treatment Heals the Damage Caused by Heart Attacks
A new study has shown that muscle damage due to a heart attack can be corrected by stem cell treatment. This included a small number participants, but they have shown that stem cell treatment is an effective method to help patients recover from a heart attack. The study was directed by Eduardo...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is the Maze Procedure?
Atrial Fibrillation: What is the Maze Procedure?Atrial fibrillation is known as one of the most dangerous conditions of the heart. The infection can easily lead to stroke if you are not careful. It causes abnormal vibrations in the heart chambers, especially the atria. It alters the electrical...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Natural Trans Fats May Not Negatively Affect Your Heart
Trans fats can be classified as natural and man-made. Natural trans fats are found in beef, pork, lamb, and dairy products. Man-made trans fats are used to increase the shelf life of many products, and these fats are found to increase the risk of heart disease and clogging the arteries. According to...
- Mr. Imtihan Maan Jawdat MD6624 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Mr. Virendra S. Mathur MD10942 Beinhorn Rd Houston TX 77024
- Dr. James T. Willerson M.D.6770 Bertner Avenue Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. William L. Winters M.D.6550 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Peter Ryan Ermis M.D.17198 St Lukes Way Conroe Texas 77384
- Mr. Neil Strickman MD6624 Fannin Houston TX 77030