Dr. Kathleen Keating practices Neuropathology in Albany, NY. Dr. Keating studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Kathleen Keating RN, CPNP-PC,CNS/DD's Practice location
Albany, NY 12205Get Direction
Kathleen Keating RN, CPNP-PC,CNS/DD's reviewsWrite Review
- Alzheimer's News: Analyzing the Brain to Measure Memory Decline
New Alzheimer’s research shows declining levels of serotonin—the brain chemical linked to memory—could trigger the start of dementia. The finding from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine opens the possibility of staying the onset of dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease by preventing the...
- The Brain and Fibromyalgia
It makes a lot of sense when it is said that the brain works differently in those who live with fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a condition when the people who have it feel pain in different parts of the body, especially in the neck, shoulders, back, hips, arms and legs, and these points feel pain...
- Alzheimer’s is Not a Part of Normal Aging
Alzheimer’s disease is the most common form of dementia, a term for memory loss, which is serious enough to affect daily life. It affects three to four million people in the US. 10% of all the persons over 70-years-old have memory loss and in more than half, the cause is Alzheimer’s disease....
- Support Groups for Muscular Dystrophy: Finding Genuine Connection and Understanding
A lot of people are suffering from muscular dystrophy (MD). The most common forms of MD in children are Duchenne and Becker, and about 400 to 500 boys are born with these in the United States each year. About 70,000 people in the UK suffer from MD. This condition, which is usually acquired by people...
- Casey's General Stores Continues their Partnership with the Muscular Dystrophy Association
Casey's General Stores announced that they would partner with the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) once again to send kids with muscular dystrophy and other related diseases to summer camp. This partnership has been a tradition for more than 11 years, and helps muscular dystrophy patients offer...
- Can Dogs Detect Parkinson's Disease?
Our dogs aren’t just pets nowadays. Aside from being the man’s best friend, dogs are also excellent partners in improving the medical field. Since the beginning of time, dogs are appreciated by their owners and animal lovers. Not only are they loyal to you, but they are also keen in so many...
- Dr. Earl A. Zimmerman M.D.47 New Scotland Avenue Albany New York 12208
- Dr. Eric S Molho M.D.215 Washington Avenue Ext Albany NY 12205
- Dr. Bruce A Beesley MD3 Atrium Dr Albany NY 12205
- Dr. Daniel Silverman MD314 S Manning Blvd Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Matthew Joseph Murnane M.D.47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Dzintra Freimane Celmins M.D.47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208