Dr. Kathleen Keating practices Neuropathology in Albany, NY. Dr. Keating studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Kathleen Keating RN, CPNP-PC,CNS/DD's Practice location
Albany, NY 12205Get Direction
Kathleen Keating RN, CPNP-PC,CNS/DD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- Elderly Couple’s Heartfelt Fight Against Alzheimer’s Goes Viral
Cao Xuemei, 76, strove each day to care for her 80-year-old husband Cui, but as time wore on and his Alzheimer’s progressed, it became nearly impossible to tend for his needs on her own. When Cui went missing one afternoon in the fall of 2015, it was apparent they couldn’t keep living as they...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Representing Rare Diseases and the Problem of Unaffordable Therapies
It’s called a rare disease any kind of condition that affects a number that is less than or equal to 200,000 Americans. Rare diseases are commonly over-looked by the community because not much people suffer from them, but most of the symptoms and signals said diseases cause will leave a surprised...
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Treatment Options
Restless legs syndrome that’s not connected to an underlying condition whatsoever, can effectively be managed with certain medications and lifestyle changes. However, if the accompanying symptoms are extremely severe, they can be cured by treating the underlying condition. For instance, iron...
- How Diet Can Ease Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
People who live with MS look for effective approaches to enhance their quality of life. Good nutrition is a fundamental element of health promotion. In fact, maintaining a healthy and well-balanced diet offers a sense of control when coping with a disease that is considered unpredictable. Moreover,...
- Understanding the Relationship Between Constipation and Parkinson’s
As technology progresses, understanding about the intensive dialogue between the gut and the brain is also getting better. It is now understood that if things go wrong with this exchange, it is terrible for both of them. Changes in the activity of the gut may worsen the functioning of the brain,...
- Dr. Eric S Molho M.D.215 Washington Avenue Ext Albany NY 12205
- Dr. Bruce A Beesley MD3 Atrium Dr Albany NY 12205
- Dr. Christopher S Calder MD3 Atrium Dr Albany NY 12205
- Dr. Francisco Javier Gomez M.D.110 WOLF RD ALBANY NY 12205
- Dr. James R Storey MD3 Atrium Dr Albany NY 12205
- Dr. Richard B Brooks MD3 Atrium Dr Albany NY 12205