Dr. Arthur Deluca practices Pediatric Pulmonology in New York, NY. Dr. Deluca treats children who have breathing problems, or a problem with his or her lungs. Pediatric pulmonologists often treat children with chronic cough, difficulty breathing, recurring pneumonia, asthma, cystic fibrosis, apnea, chronic lung disease in premature infants, noisy breathing, and conditions that require special equipment to monitor and/or help with breathing at home.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1990
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1989
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Univ Hlth Ctr Of Pittsburgh, Pediatric Pulmonology; Bellevue Hosp Ctr, Pediatrics
- Ny U/Bellevue Med Center
Dr. Arthur John Deluca M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10065Get Direction
Astoria, NY 11103Get Direction
Dr. Arthur John Deluca M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Early Signs of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer allows a five-year survival limit, and that is if the disease has not spread elsewhere in the body. This is all the more reason to be alert to early warnings of cancer’s approach. With early detection, cancer survival ratings improve remarkably.1. Misery and mood swingsCarrying the...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- The History of Cystic Fibrosis
What is cystic fibrosis?It is a genetic disease that affects both young children and adults. It mainly affects the lungs and the digestive system. When a child inherits two copies of the genes responsible for cystic fibrosis, the child develops the disease.The complications associated with the...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- What Is Bibasilar Atelectasis?
IntroductionOur lungs are one of the hardest working organs in the body. Each minute, our lungs expand and contract up to 20 times. This is done to exchange carbon dioxide with oxygen. An obstruction in this process is called as bibasilar atelectasis, which is a life-threatening condition. It...
- Dr. Melodi B. Pirzada MD120 Mineola Boulevard Mineola New York 11501
- Dr. Mary E. Cataletto M.D.120 Mineola Boulevard Mineola New York 11501
- Dr. Lynne Quittell OtherColumbia University Department Pediatrics New York NY 10032
- Dr. Jon Elliot Roberts M.D.3533 S Alameda St Corpus Christi TX 78411
- Dr. Elizabeth Kajunski Fiorino MD160 E 32nd St New York NY 10016
- Dr. Rajeev Bhatia MD4802 10th Ave Brooklyn NY 11219