Dr. Naomi Ellison is a speech language pathologist practicing in PORTER RANCH, CA. Dr. Ellison specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Ellison evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Ellison helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Naomi Miriam Ellison MS's Practice location
PORTER RANCH, CA 91326Get Direction
Naomi Miriam Ellison MS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Craig Holt Lowery M.A., CCC-SP5971 VENICE BLVD LOS ANGELES CA 90034
- Mrs. Kelly L. Newman M.S., CCC-SLP1014 LACHMAN LN PACIFIC PALISADES CA 90272
- Rebecca James M.A.2730 WILSHIRE BLVD SANTA MONICA CA 90403
- Maureen J Fondevilla-perez M.S., CCC-SLP210 N CENTRAL AVE STE 200 GLENDALE CA 91203
- Nicole Halimi M.S. CCC-SLP807 N RODEO DR BEVERLY HILLS CA 90210
- Tina Valcarenghi SLP5236 COLODNY DR AGOURA HILLS CA 91301