Dr. April Stein is a psychologist practicing in Manchester Center, VT. Dr. Stein specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Stein evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Stein because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. April B. Stein PH.D.'s Practice location
Manchester Center, VT 05255Get Direction
Dr. April B. Stein PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Teen with Autism Creates a Video Game About Living on the Spectrum
At only seventeen years old, Brad Hennessey has found a way to let others into what it is like to have autism - his new video game, "An Aspie Life."Brad's storyBrad has lived with Asperger's syndrome his whole life, and describes the condition as, "one of the categories on the autism spectrum and...
- Amazing Mom Helps Son with Autism Fulfill Dream of Opening Bakery
For many people with autism, adulthood poses even more difficulties than childhood. Shelly Henley is the mother of Jacob Wittman, and she knew this better than most people.But she did not let her son fall to the wayside, like so many children with autism do when they cross the threshold into...
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- Autism and 'The Good Doctor': Is it Accurate?
ABC's new hit show has taken television by storm with its dynamic character of Shaun Murphy, who is an autistic surgeon. However, many wonder: Does the show paint an accurate picture?Only one viewWhile it is great that there are more shows than ever before that have characters on the autism spectrum...
- Understanding Autism: An Outsider's Perspective
Though widely misunderstood just a few decades ago, autism is now at the forefront of many discussions of neurodevelopmental disorders. People both within and outside of the medical community have realized the importance of helping people living with autism, and for good reason.According to the CDC,...
- The Types of Procrastinators – Which Type Are You?
Are you the rare one? The one who does not put things off to the last minute? The one who does not procrastinate? I guess not! You would not be reading this if you are that rare person. It is very likely that you procrastinate just like me. Don’t we all do it?...
- Carol A Loeffler PHD3454 Oak Alley Court Toledo OH 43606
- Dr. Chris O'brien Palinski PSY D15 W Main St Cambridge NY 12816
- Dr. Edward George Xippolitos PSY.D.7205 Main St Manchester Center VT 05255
- Dr. Hallie Lovett PH.D.5042 State Rt 315 Pawlet VT 05761
- Dr. Kimberly S Prins PSY.D.525 Sunrise Ln Arlington VT 05250
- Dr. Judith Choate Flower PSYD1905 Turkey Mtn Road Jamaica VT 05343