Mabry Fisher is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Birmingham, AL. Mabry is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Fisher can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Fisher will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mabry Fisher's Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35233Get Direction
Mabry Fisher's reviewsWrite Review
- 10-Year-Old with Breast Cancer Teaches Life Lesson to Adults
A young girl in Utah, at only ten years old, has had to battle breast cancer. Not only has she been brave and powerful in that, but she is also taking the time to inspire others - even adults who are much older.Chrissy's storyChrissy became the youngest recorded person to ever be diagnosed with...
- Alternative Treatments for Chickenpox
Chicken pox is a very easily spread disease, and the cause of the disease is the varicella-zoster virus that starts as sore and itchy skin. Besides children, pregnant mothers are at a high risk of acquiring the disease. Usually, the best method in avoiding the contracting of the virus is getting a...
- What are the Early Signs of Lupus?
Systemic lupus erythematosus (also known as lupus) is a condition that usually affects women. It occurs as a result of antibodies or lymphocytes generated against substances that exist in the body. Approximately one out of 2,100 people has the condition.Women are five times more vulnerable to...
- Lymphoma, the Persistence of Inspirational Women, and the Power of Language
Each year, Leukemia and Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) sponsors their Blood Cancer Patient Forum. They invite speakers to bring them news about such topics as treatment advances and management of cancer from a fully developed psycho-social perspective. Essentially, they dish up good old-fashioned...
- Over-The-Counter Painkillers Taken During Pregnancy May Affect Male Infertility
According to a recent study published in the journal, Human Reproduction, some of the common over-the-counter pain killers taken during pregnancy may result in male infertility. This study conducted on 2,300 Danish and Finnish women shows that even acetaminophen can affect the reproductive health...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- Miss Constance Jeanne Cushing PT MS1600 7th Ave S Birmingham AL 35233
- Jonathan Adam Knott DPT1600 7th Ave S Birmingham AL 35233
- Ms. Melissa Michelle Sexton PT700 Century Park S Birmingham AL 35226
- Mrs. Angela Rae Jones LPTA700 Century Park S Birmingham AL 35226
- Mrs. Katie S Roberts PT, DPT1600 7th Ave S Birmingham AL 35233
- Carrie E Doescher PT, PCS1940 Elmer J Bissell Rd Birmingham AL 35243