Dr. Steven Orland is a urologist practicing in Pennington, NJ. Dr. Orland specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1981
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Bladder Cancer, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (enlarged Prostate), Brachytherapy (seed Implants) And More
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Enlarged Prostate
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Steven M Orland MD's Practice location
Pennington, NJ 08534Get Direction
Lawrence Township, NJ 08648Get Direction
Dr. Steven M Orland MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Orland
- Is Syphilis an STD?
What is an STD?Sexually transmitted disease, or commonly known as STD, is a type of disease that gets transmitted through sexual contact. AIDS caused by the HIV virus is a primary example of a sexually transmitted disease. Most STDs do not have any obvious symptoms at the beginning, aside from the...
- Chlamydia Treatment Options
Infections that are transmitted through sexual contact are known as sexually transmitted diseases or STDs. One type of a sexually transmitted disease (STD) is chlamydia.In the US, a substantial number of chlamydia infections are reported every year, making it one of the most common sexually...
- Can Men Get a Yeast Infection?
Many people think that only women suffer from yeast infections, but men can get them too, though it is much less common. This infection in men can be very painful and unpleasant.It is important to be aware of the symptoms and causes, as this can help in diagnosing and treating the infection in time...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Treatments For Prostate Cancer
Treatment for Prostate CancerSince prostate cancer is a very dangerous infection, there is need to consider a number of factors before treating the condition. Prostate cancer is an infection that does not cause any immediate effects to the patient. However, when the infection develops, it may spread...
- 6 Health Benefits of Taking a Sitz Bath
What is a sitz bath?A sitz bath is a shallow bath using warm water to help ease pain or itching in the perineum, the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva. The word sitz is derived from the German word sitzen, meaning to sit. A sitz bath is usually recommended for people who have an anal...
- Chanchi Lee825 Town Center Drive Langhorne Pennsylvania 19047
- Bahij Hanna Madany72 Maple Lane Newtown Pennsylvania 18940
- Bahij Madany72 Maple Lane Newtown Pennsylvania 18940
- Dr. Earle S Linder MD2105 Klockner Rd Trenton NJ 08690
- Dr. Sidney Jacob Goldfarb MD419 N Harrison St Princeton NJ 08540
- Dr. Anthony Joseph Vasselli M.D.299 Witherspoon St Princeton NJ 08542