Dr. Cindy Li is a dermatologist practicing in Baldwin Park, CA. Dr. Li specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Li diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
- Treatment of face veins with a cryogen spray variable pulse width 1064 nm Nd:YAG Laser: a prospective study of 17 patients.
- Prevention of temporal alopecia following rhytidectomy: the prophylactic use of minoxidil. A study of 60 patients.
- Discovery of a potent and novel motilin agonist.
- Discovery of potent and muscle selective androgen receptor modulators through scaffold modifications.
- Randomized probe selection algorithm for microarray design.
Dr. Cindy Y. Li DO's Practice location
Baldwin Park, CA 91706Get Direction
Dr. Cindy Y. Li DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Li
- Holistic Treatments for Acne
Many teenagers experience the dread of acne at one point in their life. Pus-filled bumps, blackheads, and whiteheads are often referred to as pimples. Acne is a disease mostly affecting teens and young adults. 8 out of every 10 people suffer from acne. Mild acne is usually considered as a normal...
- What are the Topical Treatments for Psoriasis?
The most popular treatment options for psoriasis are topical applications, like creams, lotions, and foams. These formulations are applied on the skin or scalp directly to reduce the symptoms. There are a number of options available for the treatment of psoriasis are unique to each individual who...
- Recurrent Herpes Simplex Labialis
What is it?Recurrent herpes simplex labialis is a mouth infection that is caused by the herpes simplex virus. It is a contagious and common infection that can easily be passed on. Also known as oral herpes, recurrent herpes simplex labialis causes sores and blisters on the lips, tongue, mouth, and...
- How Effective Are Anti-Aging Products?
It is common for people, as they get older, to desire to maintain skin that looks youthful and ageless. Many studies have shown that the best skin treatment is maintaining a healthy diet and maintaining protection from the sun. For individuals between the ages of 20-years-old and 30-years-old, the...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- Where Are Ingrown Hairs Most Likely to Form?
In normal cases, shafts of hair pierce the skin pores called follicles, and emerge externally to form a protective covering for skin. Sometimes, the same hairs curve backward and re-enter the skin creating small bulbous fluid-filled sacs, that become prone to infection. Such a condition is called an...
- Dr. Robert Mitchell Miller M.D.3325 Palo Verde Avenue Long Beach California 90808
- Dr. Cole Marie Fulwider M.D.3772 Katella Ave. Los Alamitos CA 90720
- Dr. Joanna Chan M.D.3918 Long Beach Blvd. Long Beach CA 90807
- Dr. Douglas A Blose M.D.11525 Brookshire Ave Downey CA 90241
- Dr. Rebecca Louis Fitzgerald M.D.321 N Larchmont Blvd Los Angeles CA 90004
- Dr. Goli Sophia Compoginis M.D.55 E California Blvd Pasadena CA 91105