Rachel York, PT, is a physical therapist. Rachel earned her degree from Azusa Pacific University in California. She became a physical therapist because she enjoys helping people and having the opportu ...
Mrs. Rachel Noelle York PT, DPT's Practice location
Downey, CA 90240Get Direction
Mrs. Rachel Noelle York PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Fibromyalgia: Change Your Lifestyle
Lifestyle ChangesLong-term body pain and localized tenderness, as well as the many other symptoms of fibromyalgia can drastically change the lifestyle of an individual. It can affect a person’s mobility resulting in the need for a cane, walker or wheelchair. Individuals may also find that they...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Holistic Treatments for HIV
An Overview of HIVThe human immunodeficiency virus or HIV can be spread through infected body fluids such as blood, vaginal fluid, rectal fluids, semen and pre-ejaculatory fluids, and breast milk. Most often, the virus is passed through sexual intercourse or sharing of infected injection needles...
- Ms. Julie Sarton PT13891 Newport Ave Tustin CA 92780
- Ms. Stephanie S. Saito DPT23430 Hawthorne Blvd Torrance CA 90505
- Mrs. Lily Wang DPT MHA MCS6888 Lincoln Ave Buena Park CA 90620
- Jennifer Lei kvai yung Wong MSPT7080 Hollywood Bl Los Angeles CA 90028
- Mrs. Cheryl Jeanne Hanks-opsata PT1300 W 155th St Gardena CA 90247
- Miss Sharon Viray Lagman-mino P.T.7414 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90036