Dr. Valente Cortez Ramos M.D.
Hospitalist3621 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd #10 Lynwood CA, 90262
Dr. Valente Ramos is a hospitalist practicing in Lynwood, CA. Dr. Ramos specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Ramos manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Ramos works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
American Univ Of The Caribbean- Sch Of Med- Plymouth- Montserrat 1999
American University of The Caribbean; Plymouth, Montserrat Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Of S Ca/Lac & Usc, Internal Medicine
- Los Angeles County+USC Medical Center
Dr. Valente Cortez Ramos M.D.'s Practice location
Lynwood, CA 90262Get Direction
TORRANCE, CA 90505Get Direction
Dr. Valente Cortez Ramos M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ramos
- What Are the Warning Signs of Hypertensive Crisis?
High blood pressure or hypertension is a chronic condition that may lead to other complications, including organ damage, gradually over a period of time. The blood pressure may become very high and severe all of a sudden resulting in a condition referred to as hypertensive crisis. Hypertensive...
- Support Groups for Muscular Dystrophy: Finding Genuine Connection and Understanding
A lot of people are suffering from muscular dystrophy (MD). The most common forms of MD in children are Duchenne and Becker, and about 400 to 500 boys are born with these in the United States each year. About 70,000 people in the UK suffer from MD. This condition, which is usually acquired by people...
- Bronchitis: The Complications
Bronchitis can cause several other complications to arise if the condition worsens.AsthmaAsthma may put an effect on an individual’s performance at the workplace or at school. Children may miss school or college as a result of the difficulty in breathing. The lungs can become either partially or...
- What Causes Asthma?
Asthma is a kind of disease that is characterized by affecting the airways/outlets that carry air to and from the lungs. People who suffer from this chronic condition (long-lasting or recurrent) are said to be asthmatic. This disease comes like a bolt from the blue - a three-pronged attack on the...
- Boys vs. Girls: Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect Women More Than Men?
Women are 90 percent more likely to have fibromyalgia than men, according to statistics. However, some men have fibromyalgia, but their symptoms present differently, and discomfort for men presents differently as well. ...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Wesley Liwei Miao M.D.1520 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Jaya Anna George M.D,1211 W La Palma Ave Anaheim CA 92801
- Dr. Sean S. Chung M.D.3300 Lomita Blvd. Torrance CA 90505
- Dr. Josephine H Haduong M.D.4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Janie Chen M.D.1310 W Stewart Dr Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Michael Toiserkani M.D.2121 Santa Monica Blvd Santa Monica CA 90404