Dr. Caris Talburt Fitzgerald M.D.
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine4301 W Markham St Slot 783 Little Rock AR, 72205
Dr. Caris Fitzgerald practices Sleep Medicine in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Fitzgerald studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Treating early breast cancer.
- Implantation, clinical pregnancy and miscarriage rates after introduction of ultrasound-guided embryo transfer.
- The risk of monozygotic twins after assisted reproductive technology: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Possible role for glutamic acid decarboxylase in fibromyalgia symptoms: a conceptual model for chronic pain.
- Teen sleep and suicidality: results from the youth risk behavior surveys of 2007 and 2009.
- Influence of climate on the prevalence of mania.
- Age related changes in the female reproductive cycle.
- Hormone replacement therapy and malignancy.
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
Dr. Caris Talburt Fitzgerald M.D.'s Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
- Sleep Disorder May Cause Brain Inflammation in Parkinson’s Patients
Researchers have long proposed that a sleep disorder may increase inflammatory responses, and may increase the risk of developing various neurodegenerative diseases, including Parkinson’s disease. A recent study called “Assessment of neuroinflammation in patients with idiopathic...
- Tips for Traveling with a CPAP Machine
A well-working CPAP can make all the difference for sleep apnea patients who need to improve their quality of life. Sometimes, they may not even think about a night without it by their bedside. But when you are a frequent traveler, this could be an issue.Travelers may experience several issues with...
- The Relationship Between Sudden Cardiac Death and Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea is a common sleep disorder in the United States, although many people don't realize that it can be very dangerous. It is often called a minor sleep disturbance, without realizing the fact that it is associated with many life-threatening conditions.Sleep apnea can increase blood pressure,...
- Do I Have Insomnia?
Definition:Insomnia is a condition in which someone finds it hard to fall asleep or stay asleep for an amount of time that enables them to feel well-rested the following day. This condition is common among the elderly and is said to affect one in three people on average. Signs and Symptoms:...
- It’s Never Too Late: Woman Lost 250 Pounds After Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea and Diabetes
Clocking at over 405 pounds, Elle Goodall needed to change her habits. After being diagnosed with diabetes mellitus at age 26, doctors warned her that she would not live past her 40s due to obesity. Instead of slumping into depression, she decided to make herself feel better.Changing Her Diet Plan...
- Allergies and Sleep Apnea: The Connection?
Every spring and fall, allergies hit with a vengeance. Allergic reactions interfere with normal healthy sleep. You wake up with nasal congestion, dry mouth, and you have blocked breathing airways during the night. Waking up with blocked breathing passages during sleep are apneas. Such breathing...
- Dr. David G Davila M.D.9500 Kanis Rd Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Jason L Williams MD9500 Kanis Rd Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Gary R Goza MD9500 KANIS RD LITTLE ROCK AR 72205
- Dr. David E. Anderson MD501 MILLWOOD CIR MAUMELLE AR 72113
- Dr. Gregory Stanley Krulin MD4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Lana Jeradeh boursoulian M.D.4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205