Lynne A Glasser MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease5 E 98th St 3rd Floor New York NY, 10029
Dr. Lynne Glasser is a cardiologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Glasser specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Glasser also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 1985
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Fellow AMERICAN COLLEGE OF CARDIOLOGY
- Fellow AMERICAN COLLEGE OF PHYSICIANS
- Cardiology, Manhattan Veterans Administration Medical Center
Lynne A Glasser MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10029Get Direction
Lynne A Glasser MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Glasser
- What Are the Triggers of Atrial Fibrillation?
What are the Triggers of Atrial Fibrillation?Atrial fibrillation (A-Fib) is a condition that affects the upper chambers of the heart, also known as the atria.In a healthy human heart, the electrical impulses pass through the atria through a contraction to the ventricles and fibers to complete a...
- How to Properly Recover from Heart Surgery
The first few weeks after a heart surgery are usually eventful and difficult. As time passes, life becomes easier with lesser discomfort, if postoperative precautions are followed stringently. The most important thing that a patient should realize is that he himself is responsible for quick healing....
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- What Are the Best Ways to Lower Blood Pressure?
Blood pressure above 140/90 mm Hg is considered hypertension, and is one of the most prevalent and preventable conditions. High blood pressure is one of the causes of about 15% of deaths in the country, and also increases the risk of heart attack and stroke. Not to mention the risks of aneurysms,...
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- Digoxin and Common Brands
Generic Name: DigoxinBrand Names: Cardoxin, Lanoxin, Digitek, LanoxicapsWhat is digoxin?Digoxin is derived from the digitalis plant leaves. It helps in making the heartbeat stronger along with a more regular rhythm pattern. Digoxin is mostly used for treating individuals who suffer from heart...
- Yoshiaki Omura800 Riverside Drive New York New York 10032
- Yoshifumi Naka M.D.177 Fort Washington Ave New York NY 10032
- Carl Dietrich Reimers MD130 E 77th St New York NY 10075
- Jeremiah M. Gelles MD263 7TH AVE BROOKLYN NY 11215
- Dr. Hamid Nia MD20 PROSPECT AVE HACKENSACK NJ 07601
- Ravinder M Narang M.D.721 Clifton Ave Clifton NJ 07013