Dr. Ehsan Hadjbian is a family practitioner practicing in Sandy, UT. Dr. Hadjbian specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Hadjbian possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah B.S. Psychology/Chemistry
Ross University of Medicine, Roseau, Commonwealth of Dominica, West Indies M.D.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Varicose Veins
- Spider Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Treatment
- Skin Damage Treatment
- Leg Ulcer
- Swollen Leg Treatment
- Veins During Pregnancy
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Board Certified American Board of Venous & Lymphatic Medicine (ABVLM)
- Professional Member American Medical Association
- Professional Member American College of Phlebology
- Professional Member American Academy of Family Practice
- Professional Member Utah Medical Association
- Utah Valley Family Practice, Provo, UT General Practice
Dr. Ehsan Hadjbian M.D.'s Practice location
Sandy, UT 84094Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ehsan Hadjbian M.D. | Family Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ehsan Hadjbian M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hadjbian
- Holistic Treatments for Mumps
Mumps is a contagious viral infection that is easily transferred from one individual to another through contact with infected respiratory secretions. It’s caused by a virus referred to as paramyxovirus. Mostly, it attacks the parotid glands, which surround the angle of your jaw right below your...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- What Causes Endometriosis? Is It Endometriosis or Just My Period?
Many women have a difficult time during their periods, and sometimes, some may confuse painful symptoms they are experiencing for simply being part and parcel of women's normal menstrual woes without suspecting that the symptoms might be due to an aggressive form of endometriosis. Endometriosis can...
- Recognizing Dehydration Symptoms
Dehydration happens when your body loses fluids more than the amount that you have taken in, especially water. You can develop dehydration by sweating a lot, by urinating too much, or it can also occur due to an inadequate absorption of water to your body due to certain illnesses. All of these...
- How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Way?
One of the biggest myths that have been going on for quite a while in the area of weight management is that gaining weight is easier than losing weight.However, in reality, it can actually be extremely tough to gain weight just like losing weight. In most cases, people who want to gain weight end...
- Dr. Max Gorishek Morgan MD2450 EXEC PKWY LEHI UT 84043
- Dr. Paula L Haberman MD5872 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84121
- Dr. Jason Robert Vanshaar M.D.385 W 9000 S SANDY UT 84070
- Dr. Todd Eberhard MD5770 S 250 E Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Carlos Alejandro Guerra M.D.461 S 400 E Salt Lake City UT 84111
- Dr. Matthew A Brown MD1975 N State St Orem UT 84057