Dr. Thomas Clements M.D.
Urologist100 Corporate Center Drive Suite 100 Camp Hill PA, 17011
Dr. Thomas Clements is a urologist practicing in Camp Hill, PA. Dr. Clements specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
- Robotic Surgery/ Da Vinci Robot
- Eswt -extracorporeal Shockwave Treatment
Dr. Thomas Clements M.D.'s Practice location
Camp Hill, PA 17011Get Direction
CARLISLE, PA 17015Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Clements M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clements
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Dehydration: Does Your Urine Have An Odor?
While it is very natural for urine to have an odor, it should not be strong. Though it may not be a big issue, urine that has strong smell can be due to medical issues. Healthy urine is clear and the color of straw, and it should not smell strong.Some people may find that their urine has a strong...
- Prostate Drugs May Not Increase the Risk of Fractures
About 8 million men in the U.S. between the ages of 50-years-old and 79-years-old suffer from enlarged prostate glands. Drugs used to treat an enlarged prostate gland, also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), are of two types: 5-alpha reductase inhibitors and alpha-blockers. In a study,...
- Is Lower Back Pain a Sign of Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer affects the male sex organs called the testes, two oval shaped gonads located just beneath the penis, which are primarily responsible for producing male sex cells called sperm, as well as the male sex hormone called testosterone. Cancer mainly affects the germ cells, which in...
- What Is Uribel Used For?
What is Uribel?Uribel is a prescription drug used for pain relief, discomfort, frequent or urgent urination, and urinary cramps or spasms due to certain diagnostic procedures or urinary tract infection. This medication belongs to the class of urinary antiseptics, urinary analgesics, or...
- What Is an Epididymal Cyst?
OverviewAn epididymal cyst or a spermatocele is a benign cyst that usually develops in the epididymis. The epididymis is a long, coiled tube that collects, stores, and transports sperm from the testes. Approximately 30 percent of males develop this condition in their lives.Another term for an...
- Dr. Vanessa Elliott M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Lewis E Harpster MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Mr. George Bernard Boline MD4310 Londonderry Rd Harrisburg PA 17109
- Dr. William K Daiber DO4303 Londonderry Rd Harrisburg PA 17109
- Dr. Jay Dilip Raman M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Mr. Emerson Leroy Knight MD4310 Londonderry Rd Harrisburg PA 17109