Dr. Aruna Sannuti M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease1481 W 10th St 111p Indianapolis IN, 46202
Dr. Aruna Sannuti practices Pulmonology in Indianapolis, IN. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Sannuti manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. Aruna Sannuti M.D.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
Dr. Aruna Sannuti M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sannuti
- Are There Medical Procedures That Treat Pleurisy?
Pleurisy is the inflammation of the pleural membranes lining your lungs. It is often associated with the condition known as pleural effusion, which happens when there is a build-up of fluid within the pleural cavity.Treatment for pleurisy aims to reduce pain, remove the excess fluid or air built in...
- Bronchitis – Signs, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Bronchitis?Bronchitis is an inflammation of the lining of the bronchial tubes. Bronchial tubes carry the air to and from the lungs.The disease can be either acute or chronic:...
- Is Pleurisy Fatal?
What is pleurisy?Also known as pleuritis, is a condition that occurs when the pleural membranes lining the lungs and the inner aspect of the chest wall becomes inflamed, which causes them to rub against each other with friction during breathing.Pleurisy makes breathing difficult and painful. It is...
- How to Use Food and Fitness to Fight CF
Having cystic fibrosis (CF) does not have to mean that you will spend every second of your life in hospitals or treatment centers. You can actually come to live a fairly thriving life if you choose to make the right nutritional and fitness choices. With the aid of your CF treatment team, including...
- Staying Healthy as an Adult Living with Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis is a lifelong condition that begins at birth and slowly progresses throughout a person’s life. It is among the most difficult chronic illnesses to treat, manage, and survive. Despite this, the field of cystic fibrosis has made leaps and strides in the last fifty years, more than...
- The Link Between Playing Musical Instruments and Cystic Fibrosis
Vincent Forknor is an 8-year-old boy from Ramsey, Cambridge in the United Kingdom who has Cystic Fibrosis (CF). He has recently started playing the bagpipes, and his family has noticed an improvement in his CF symptoms since he began this new hobby. Vincent takes common CF medications and undergoes...
- Dr. Chris C Naum MD1801 N Senate Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Tyson V Neumann MD1801 N. Senate Bouelvard Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Kara N Goss MD702 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Francis D Sheski MD550 University Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Michael G Lykens MD545 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Christopher James Huffer M.D.1115 Ronald Reagan Pkwy Avon IN 46123