Dr. Michel K. Barsoum MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease200 1st St SW Rochester MN, 55905
Dr. Michel Barsoum is a cardiologist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Barsoum specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Barsoum also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
University Of Cairo Faculty Of Medicine 1995
- Case report: 66 year-old man with recurrent pneumonias and sinusitis.
- Patient with both Wilkie syndrome and nutcracker syndrome.
- Images in vascular medicine. Ormond's disease: an unusual cause of abdominal pain.
- Scintigraphic appearance of the tibia in the early stages following fracture.
- Avascular necrosis of bone in children receiving high-dose steroid treatment.
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
Dr. Michel K. Barsoum MD's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Michel K. Barsoum MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Barsoum
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- What Can Too Much Sodium Do to My Body?
A recent CDC report shows that many of restaurants and grocery stores have food that contain extremely high levels of sodium in its product. Breads and rolls were noted to be the most important culprits among these. Some of the foods that contribute to almost 44% of the sodium content that we...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- Treatment for Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation (also called AFib) is a heart arrhythmia infection. It causes sporadic electrical signals within the atria, affecting heart rate. This is referred to as rapid ventricular rate (RVR). Atrial fibrillation derives from unusual electrical impulses within the heart.Factors to consider...
- Who Should You Call if You Have a Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive heart failure does not indicate that your heart has stopped working; instead what it indicates is that your heart is pumping blood at a slower rate than normal. Because the blood moves through the heart and the body at a much slower rate, the pressure in the heart builds up. Hence, the...
- What is Systemic Lupus Erythematosus?
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a chronic autoimmune disease that affects several systems of our body. SLE is also known as discoid lupus or disseminated lupus erythematosus. How common is SLE? Out of all the types of lupus, SLE is the most common form. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a very common...
- Dr. James J Milavetz MD5979 Fashion Blvd Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Sudhir S Kushwaha M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Thomas W. Rooke M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Nedaa Skeik MD920 E 28th St Minneapolis MN 55407
- Dr. Monique A Freund M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Mr. Rajmony Pannu M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905