Dr. Neil Kramer MD
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology200 S Orange Ave Livingston NJ, 07039
Dr. Neil Kramer is a rheumatologist practicing in Livingston, NJ. Dr. Kramer specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Kramer treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Univ of Pa Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1974
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Rheumatology
Dr. Neil Kramer MD's Practice location
Livingston, NJ 07039Get Direction
SUMMIT, NJ 07901Get Direction
Dr. Neil Kramer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kramer
- Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect More Women?
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder, which involves widespread pain in the muscles and bones along with chronic fatigue and cognitive difficulties. This medical condition is often misdiagnosed because its symptoms are subjective without a clear known cause. A few of the classic...
- Risky Surgery Gives Man with Rheumatoid Arthritis Ability to Look Up After Decades
When Rodney Wente started experiencing pain and discomfort in his lower back, he knew that it couldn’t be good news. He was already dealing with rheumatoid arthritis, an autoimmune condition that caused inflammation all over his body. He was getting older, and his body was beginning to fail. When...
- Feds Appropriate $10M to Lupus Foundation for Research
The Lupus Foundation of America estimates that at least five million people worldwide suffer from any type of lupus. One and a half million of these patients are American women who are at childbearing age, and almost all experience fatigue, pain, cognitive and physical issues, hair loss, and several...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Sufferers Can Now Live A “Normal” Life
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic autoimmune disease that affects the joints, resulting in pain, stiffness, and inflammation. 1% of the global population is affected by this disease, out of which 1.3 million individuals are living in the United States alone. ...
- What is Trochanteric Bursitis?
What is Trochanteric Bursitis?This is a type of bursitis also known as the greater trochanteric pain syndrome. The condition causes pain and inflammation of the bursa located around the trochanter of femur in the hip. The hip connects the hip muscles and bones to other parts like the...
- Arthritis: What is Arthrocentesis?
What is arthritis?Arthritis is the medical terminology for inflammation of the joints. There are many kinds of arthritis, like osteoarthritis which takes place with age (with increasing age, the bone cells start to degenerate on its own), septic arthritis (when bacterial or viral infection affects...
- Dr. Manuela Pedra-Nobre M.D.577 Westfield Ave Westfield New Jersey 07090
- Dr. Jonathan Moyer Simon MD1018 Broad St Bloomfield NJ 07003
- Dr. Michael P. Lewko MD871 Allwood Road Clifton New Jersey 7012
- Jason Faller333 West 57th St. New York New York 10019
- Dr. Olga Belostotsky M.D., PH.D.47 E 77th St New York NY 10075
- Dr. Paula Rackoff MD10 Union Sq E New York NY 10003