Dr. Blanca E. Solis M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)4860 Y St Ob/Gyn, Suite 2500 Sacramento CA, 95817
Dr. Blanca Solis is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Solis specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Solis can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Solis can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Davis- Sch Of Med- Davis Ca 1997
University of California 1997
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Univ Ca Davis Health System, Family Medicine
- University Ca Davis Health System
- UC Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Blanca E. Solis M.D.'s Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95817Get Direction
Elk Grove, CA 95758Get Direction
SACRAMENTO, CA 95811Get Direction
Dr. Blanca E. Solis M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Solis
- Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
Radiotherapy is a treatment that involves high-energy X-rays or particles, which kill cancerous cells. It is sometimes used to treat non-cancerous tumors. Studies have shown that almost half of people with cancer receive radiotherapy as a part of their treatment plan.The type of radiotherapy to be...
- How Does a Patient's Surgeon Influence Breast Cancer Treatment Decisions?
When a patient is diagnosed with breast cancer one of the first treatment options is to remove the affected tissue, typically through a mastectomy. In addition to a mastectomy, a patient may also undergo chemotherapy in order to eradicate traces of the disease that may remain or have spread beyond...
- Everything You Need to Know About Gastric Bypass Surgery
What is a gastric bypass surgery?Gastric bypass surgery is a procedure that makes changes to the digestive system, including the stomach and small intestine. This type of surgery can help lose weight by decreasing the absorption of nutrients, restricting how much a person can eat, or both. This...
- Why We Can’t Treat All Ovarian Cancer the Same Way
Over the last three decades, ovarian cancer survival rates have seen very little improvement. The current five-year survival rate for ovarian cancer is 43%, a low percentage that is a result of the fact that this type of cancer is difficult to detect and often goes undiagnosed until it has reached...
- What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Vaginal Yeast Infections?
An infection in the vagina caused by yeast cells is very common among women, and is not considered a serious condition. Yeast cells are normally present in small numbers in the vaginal region, but due to certain triggers they can start multiplying, resulting in infection and inflammation. Yeast...
- How is HIV Diagnosed?
What is HIV and how is it diagnosed?HIV refers to a virus and an infection that attacks the immune system. The virus is transmitted from one person to another by the sharing of body fluids. This can happen through unprotected sex, blood transfusion, or sharing of any piercing objects that might pass...
- Dr. Jennifer Uyeda Spiegel M.D.4755 Ogletown Stanton Road Newark DE 19718
- Mrs. Glenda Darlene Goodwin M.D.2335 American River Dr. Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Toni A. Harris M.D.4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Jacquelyn Chyu MD5301 F St Sacramento CA 95819
- Dr. Antoni Jacek Duleba MD4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Arthur Merrill Mccausland M.D.571 Mills Rd Sacramento CA 95864