Douglas Ball is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in East Orange, NJ. Ball specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Ball participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
Washington Center / School of Medicine 1994
- N-Methyl-N-Nitrosourea (MNU): A positive control chemical for p53+/- mouse carcinogenicity studies.
- Materials in Manufacturing and Packaging Systems as Sources of Elemental Impurities in Packaged Drug Products: A Literature Review.
- Assessing safety of extractables from materials and leachables in pharmaceuticals and biologics - Current challenges and approaches.
- Cellular and functional actions of tofacitinib related to the pathophysiology of hibernoma development.
Dr. Douglas James Ball MD's Practice location
East Orange, NJ 07018Get Direction
New York, NY 10013Get Direction
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84148Get Direction
Dr. Douglas James Ball MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
Many parents of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, prefer to consider alternative treatments to help improve overall health and behavioral problems.The effectiveness and safety of all alternative treatments has not been fully researched. Every treatment therefore will not work...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Dr. Gerard P Varlotta D.O2 Overhill Road, Scarsdale NY 10583
- Dr. Karen Marie Garvey MD, MPH241 B Millburn Ave Millburn NJ 07041
- Dr. Uchechukwu N Onuoha M.D.1 Gustave L Levy Pl New York NY 10029
- Dr. Peter Blumenthal MD, MPH22 Oakview Ave Maplewood NJ 07040
- Dr. Anthony R Cavazos M.D.1 Cedar Crest Dr Pompton Plains NJ 07444
- Dr. Mira Shin M.D.120 Charlotte Pl Englewood Cliffs NJ 07632