Dr. Michael Viotti is a psychologist practicing in Cottonwood, AZ. Dr. Viotti specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Viotti evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Viotti because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Michael Peter Viotti PSYCHOLOGIST's Practice location
Cottonwood, AZ 86326Get Direction
Dr. Michael Peter Viotti PSYCHOLOGIST's reviewsWrite Review
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- Temple Grandin Teaches How to Move Beyond Labels
Mary Temple Grandin, a professor of animal science at Colorado State University, expert consultant in the livestock industry on animal behavior and Autism spokesperson, was born on August 29th, 1947. She was never officially diagnosed with autism during her childhood or adolescence.Rather, she...
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and Breast Cancer
When thinking about breast cancer it is important that we remember that this diagnosis will impact all aspects of a patient and their family’s life. Post-Traumatic Stress disorder (PTSD) has been shown to not only be present in people with a breast cancer diagnosis, but also to possibly play a...
- Dr. Aileen An-lu Lee PH.D.105 Roadrunner Dr Sedona AZ 86336
- Mrs. Angie J Graham PSY.D.8766 E. Hwy 69 Prescott Valley AZ 86314
- Dr. Debra Lee Wallett PH.D131 Ocean St South Portland ME 04106
- Mr. Robert W. Armstead PH.D.30 Kayenta Court Sedona AZ 86336
- Dr. Paula S Newman PSY.D.3660 Stoneridge Rd Austin TX 78746
- Dr. Robert A Berry PHD1720 W Polk St Chicago IL 60612