Baljeet Kaur is a physical therapist practicing in SARASOTA, FL. Baljeet Kaur specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Baljeet Kaur can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Baljeet Kaur will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Education and Training
Utica College Doctor of Physical Therapy 2012
Manipal College of Allied Heal MPT (Neurology PT) 2007
Manipal College of Allied Heal BPT 2004
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Indian Association of Physiotherapy
Professional Society Memberships
- Indian Association of Physical Therapists
What do you attribute your success to?
- She taught while living in India, and has had articles published in the Indian Journal of Physical Therapy.Baljeet is passionate about what she does. She has always had an interest in healthcare and neurology. She owes her success to her parents.
Hobbies / Sports
- Playing volleyball, badminton, kayaking, being at the beach, and ice skating.
Miss Baljeet Kaur, PT, DPT's Practice location
SARASOTA, FL 34243Get Direction
New York, NY 10019Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Miss Baljeet Kaur, PT, DPT | Physiatrist (Physical Medicine) | Neurology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Miss Baljeet Kaur, PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Tips On Recovering From Open Hernia Repair
After surgery, the first thing everyone would like to ask the doctor is about recovery. Undoubtedly, no one wants to stay bedridden for very long and everyone wants to restart their normal activities as soon as possible. While the recovery time for open hernia repair varies from person to person,...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Mr. Timothy Eric Burnell PT3920 Bee Ridge Rd Sarasota FL 34233
- Ms. Kimberly Kennedy MPT5020 Clark Rd # 129 Sarasota FL 34233
- Dr. Stephanie Lynn Nightingale D.P.T.943 S Beneva Rd Sarasota FL 34232
- Carly Feltz4000 N Providence Ave Appleton WI 54913
- Sandra Lee Miles P.T.2361 Steward Ct Galena OH 43021
- Steven Michael Swann DPT3920 Bee Ridge Rd Sarasota FL 34233